Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Angle Cutie
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Date
Sep 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/e1mlBsJ

Asssassin MaxternYT

Player
Player
Hi Dear Senior Admin,

I hope you are well. Two days ago, a guy fired me without warning and broke rule 3.2 three times, as well as 3.1. After they killed me, I typed "mf and fuck" while dying. However, after calling the ambulance, it's clearly slang, but I don't know why our respected admin Yaswanth banned me for rule 3.1. It's clearly slang. I reported two guys on the forum for breaking rules 3.1 and 3.2. They called me "mf and fuck," and the admin said this is slang. So now it's not slang? I request you to unban me. Here is the link to the forum where I uploaded my report and got banned:

Link - Approved - RDM + GR 3.2 + GR 3.1 | 136263,142562,143378

For more information, here is the link to the forum where I uploaded a report in the past, and the admin said it was slang:

Link - Reviewed - UB Demands + RDM + GR 3.2 + GR 3.1 | 158001,43201

In this forum, you can clearly see that the guy called me "mf and fuck," and the admin didn't punish him, saying it was slang. So what's wrong here? Even though I made the wrong decision in the forum, as I thought it should fall under rules 3.2 and 3.1, our senior admin Sam Pluxry said to correct the punishment. Here is the link where Sam said to correct the punishment:

Link - Rejected - Wrong decision | Yuta Okkotsuu

Thanks For Your Assistance

Top Bottom