Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
chris clarke
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 12, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S46h7sx6pk0&feature=emb_logo

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
my complaint regarding this noobest family in city.. this family dont know any rules thay rdm and store robbry take hostage from store robbry,, shooting in gz..

akko

Dinero INC.
Player
We literally told you to stop the car and u didn't so we shot

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
We literally told you to stop the car and u didn't so we shot
also get ready for family warning.. after this report.. i report for store robbry rdm and takeing hostage from store robbry

Anish Verstappen

Federal Investigation Bureau
Player
my complaint regarding this noobest family in city.. this family dont know any rules thay rdm and store robbry take hostage from store robbry,, shooting in gz..
You are running to a GZ my dude, They have the right to shoot if you are running in GZ while they are demanding to pullover. Show to the whole bodycam from when you started coming to DOC, this is insufficient evidence

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
You are running to a GZ my dude, They have the right to shoot if you are running in GZ while they are demanding to pullover. Show to the whole bodycam from when you started coming to DOC, this is insufficient evidence
dude see my pov did thay give any demand?

Bigi

Player
Player
I am sure they gave you demands before this show more evidence go on

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
pullover dimand with one car and 2 guy? are sure its rule?

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
see tha full pov and tell me tha time when thay give me pull over dimand. lamoa kid

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
In the provided POV i see this as an absolute mass rule breaks by those suspects and they clearly didn't read the server rules before proceeding to actually role play, they broke gen rule 6.16 during robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be at least 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming", and i see only 3 people , second ,they rolled unscripted in green zone and literally RDMED the police officers , no demands no role play no nothing , even if you did rp on it you cant anyway because that's green zone

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
Y'all stay mad we have had even worst situation than this
Watch from 4:40 timestamp
But we are good at accepting fate rather than running to the forums 🙂

Last edited:

akko

Dinero INC.
Player
Y'all stay mad we have had even worst situation than this
Watch from 4:40 timestamp
But we are good at accepting fate rather than running to the forums 🙂
That’s simply not any of the people involved here, idk why you posted that lmfao

akko

Dinero INC.
Player
also get ready for family warning.. after this report.. i report for store robbry rdm and takeing hostage from store robbry
We already sealed with an admin and a post would be useless, you could waste your time if you want.

Ghassan_Graica

Player
Player
the doc parking is GZ

Jmeal

Player
Player
bro the people inside doc started shooting at them also ur buddy in the car said go inside when u were getting chased/ running in gz

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I have decided to Accept this report
ID 109442 will receive a punishment for shooting in Green zone (confirmed with Logs)
ID 89579 will receive a punishment for shooting in Green zone (confirmed with Logs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom