Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Diaa punisher
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 5, 2024
Time of violation
20:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Ok2cgEsVWHM

diaadiaa

Player
Player
this guy shooted me with out any demand and he with me in NG and this illegal and i puted 2 videos because i wasn't know he will do that and both pov showes what happen in the situation

pov

pov 2

Yami off

Offline Family Leader
Player
this guy shooted me with out any demand and he with me in NG and this illegal and i puted 2 videos because i wasn't know he will do that and both pov showes what happen in the situation

pov

pov 2
My friend what is this nonsense you and your family members meet to attack us and say that we are the reason
I ask for an Arab supervisor to hear what he says in the video. You are planning to steal and you don't want anyone to shoot you.

sky skylar

Player
Player
at the end of the day it was a big misunderstanding as our solars was getting ready and we had a lot of people coming to try take them as yourself and we thought we gave demands earlier to your fam members (we don't need to give demands one by one )as you can hear in your pov as you guys planned it all and knew exactly where you was coming and what u was doing and exactly where to go can we request an Arabic admin to hear your pov and also this have nothing to-do with gr6.4 (as his not on duty neither you're ) so it count as a family event as its on our fam house and you came to rob our solars and you was saying if they shoot me they f**ked in your own pov please admin check this as it sounds like it got planned to be done on purpose .

Karl Verlice

Player
Player
Approved

ID 86921 will receive punishment for RDM
ID 42191 will receive punishment for Metagaming​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom