Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Mass Targeting I GR 6.8 I iD : 50395 I 60249 I 92424 I 95287 I 62276 I 10606

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yacine Madness
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 5, 2024
Time of violation
22:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR6MhczJUo8

bob hrban

Player
Player
Wish u have a good day the Lovely Team of Administrators!

Many laws have been broken today by a group of strangers. I don't know where they came from or what family they belong to. They killed family members for no reason and stalked them. And staying in front of my family home without any reason and violating many laws, including cursing and insulting the laws themselves, as is evident here.
POV 1

They broke many rules, including returning to the same place 15 minutes before, and shooting from a distance without any reason or giving 5 seconds.
POV 2
POV 3

And back to the family home and play music knowing that some of our family members are streamers In addition to their violation of the laws and giving us 5 seconds in front of our house without any reason mentioned, as shown in the video.
POV 4

They also broke the law GR 6.8 They insulted our corpse with all sorts of rude words and beat the corpse, continuing to break the law for 3 minutes without stopping.
POV 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom