Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Type of punishment
Jail
Players nickname
Juli Capulet
Administrators nickname
Kevin Ford
Date
Sep 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/809582/

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
its for floki

he was provoking and toxic to me for this forum but he is not got any punismed. also I got jail for meta gaming and i didn't say any info for situation I was talking my friend in discord in gz. and this guys come to me and start toxic for forum.and my friend said maybe its fake family. and I ask my friend its fake family ? he is said yes.
I was not in any role just stay in gz. and this guy did receive punishment for toxic or any thing he see my forum and every time he see me he come and say this word i take it block for it pov and this targeting also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom