Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gote Paspas
Administrators nickname
Merdo_Vuitton
Date
Apr 7, 2022
Time
16:19
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_xiyqTaDwQ

ItzWildCat

Player
Player
So I've been just banned 7 days for using parental insults in the video(Minute 2:40). This video is quite short to understand the situation but let me explain it briefly. As it can be heard in the video, I've said "orospu çocukları" in Turkish which can be roughly translated to something like (I don't know if swear words are allowed in the forum but because this is a complaint) "sons of bitches". Now I believe that this punishment was somewhat overkill because:
-I didn't know the people who I swore to because neither I knew their ID's nor I had talked to them before using that phrase. So it wasn't really towards someone specific.
-Those people weren't even around when I used that phrase because like I said, I didn't even know who or where they were.
Let me give an example which is similar to the situation I've been punished for. Lets say there is a trench warfare going on and I am unarmed and bit of a sailor mouth who just got caught in the fire. An enemy just shoots my arm from the other side of the field and I say "sons of bitches shot my arm", but I have no idea who shot me, what does he look like or his name or anything, I've never met him in my life. But because I'm bit of a sailor mouth I just happened to say that as a reaction. And after the war ends I get to meet this guy who shot me, learn what his name is and who he is but never ever mention his parents or even say something disrespectful towards his face after I met him. Now I know this is kind of a bizarre example and quite long, but whoever reads this should get a hold of the situation. I mean I find it unnecessary to get a ban or a punishment in a such situation, but since rules are rules I guess I deserve it, but I believe there are 2 types of punishment regarding 3.2 and 7 day ban is quite overkill for this situation.

Also the admin who gave me the punishment has told me that he has taken this decision together with the other Turkish admin so if the admin who reviews this case decides to discuss it with the other Turkish admin, just wanted to say that he is also part of this decision that is taken. And when I asked for the name so that I can include every detail, Merdo refused to give the name just for the record.
Thank you for your consideration and have a good day

ItzWildCat

Player
Player
unknown.png

ItzWildCat

Player
Player
maybe this has been turned to 7 days because I already got a mute from mixing, but still 7 days is way too much in my opinion. I know the rules and that's why I especially refrained from saying such thing to his face, let alone a single insult. You can see that I didn't even use any vulgar words once I met him(might be in the other videos in the original thread) because I know the rules. Like I said, that phrase is just a reaction bunch of people daily use no matter if its towards a person or an item. If even that is wrong then sure I'll watch out for the next time but 7 days is way too overkill I hope whoever considers this takes what I said into consideration
Have a good day

ItzWildCat

Player
Player
And about the realistic name ban, that wasn't my original name. It was Goethe Paspas before which is realistic name as its quite common in Germany. But I needed to change my name to clean my criminal record so it happened to be unrealistic in Turkish and it was quite funny. I can't complain aganist that or the mixing, those were well deserved.

ItzWildCat

Player
Player
Sorry for posting one message after another but I'd like to point out once again because its a crucial part that never have I ever used any parental insult, let alone a normal one once I met him IC. This was pretty much a common reaction which bunch of Turks do.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Completely fair ban for OOC insult
For this time will change it to long term mute

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom