Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader OF Marabunta Grande | Luna Richyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahesh

Leader
Leader
Information
1) Your name IRL- Mahesh
2) Your age- 27
3) Time Zone- (GMT+5:30)
4) Average Online per day- 5-10 hours
5) Your Discord- lunarichyy
6) Your Nickname- Luna Richyy
7) Your ID- 85802

Additional Information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande .

1x Deputy Of Marabunta- oytun Bones

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1 |
i want to be leader of Marabunta gang org Because i have gained 27 years of experience in this city already and being reaching till here i have always been the good experince of both sides State orgs and criminal orgs also i have past exp in gang vagos and marbunta , i worked as marabunta deputy oytun Bones his leadership and i gained alot of experinces under his leardership , i,m curious person in every field so now is the time for me to start exploring things from the front and lead the path for my fellow mates and dominate everywhere .

2 | i want to implement new ideas and new things to the Marabunta gang wich is not happened before and make diffrent term and make my term diffrent from the other terms. i Implement new ideas and new things to the gang will make the other want to see the new things and try. Also I won't make bad ideas wich will lead to make my term bad. I want to make things wich is will make the other to have fun to have enjoy moments and unforgetable moments. I want to make things wich will make the others happy everytime, and i have been in this project for almost EXP than a and I have learned a lot in that time I have a high level of experience on both sides so I know everything on both Crime and State side of the game and that gives me a lot of advantages also under my leadership.

3 | Lastly people are now a days always complaining that city is dead , ghetto is dead , no fun in city so ill make sure that people do events not to complete their weekly criteria but ill do events daily like hostage situation, 24*7 , gun store, ghetto clapping in order to enjoy and have max fun in city and most importantly without breaking any rules

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

1 |
In order to increase activity of my gang ill try to give max bonuses after every event no matter we win or loose this will indirectly motivate people to attend more events

2 | In events like FZ raid or battleship everything will be for gang members itself for gang there will be only half armor plates. This will attract them to get free loot

3 | Ill create max RP situations on daily basis in order to make it more interesting for my gang members as well as other orgs involved but keeping in mind and following all the rules

4 | i have good high commands and deputys he has past exp of both sides , and I have Good family support and 5 other familys are giving support under working my leadership as well.

Thanks for reading
- Luna Richyy

At last I want to say I'm in favour of creating good and max RP situations not like just doing situations to fill logs i want my members to enjoy each day in the city with me to the fullest.

MY Goals In My term.
1. %100 turf team
2. Dominate the Ghetto and Highway's without any signal rule break
3. Finish the term sucsessfully without any warn
4. Daily basics one 24/7 store , one Gun store and Fz raid in every alternative events and will do additional events also not just for requirements
5. i want to create Most terrorist gang in city

4.My Rank system will be

01 | Freeze
02 | Gangsters
03 | Warlord
04 | Ghetto clapers
05 | Graffitist
06 | Masters
07 | Pro Master
08 | EventLeader
09 | Turfers
10 | OG Marabunta
11 | Deputy
12 | Leader

Mete Rosenberg

𝐄𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ♥
Player
Information
1) Your name IRL- Mahesh
2) Your age- 27
7) Your ID- 85802

Additional Information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1 |
i want to be leader of Marabunta gang org Because i have gained 27 years of experience in this city already and being reaching till here i have always been the good experince of both sides State orgs and criminal orgs also i have past exp in gang vagos and marbunta , i worked as marabunta deputy oytun Bones his leadership and i gained alot of experinces under his leardership , i,m curious person in every field so now is the time for me to start exploring things from the front and lead the path for my fellow mates and dominate everywhere .

2 | i want to implement new ideas and new things to the Marabunta gang wich is not happened before and make diffrent term and make my term diffrent from the other terms. i Implement new ideas and new things to the gang will make the other want to see the new things and try. Also I won't make bad ideas wich will lead to make my term bad. I want to make things wich is will make the other to have fun to have enjoy moments and unforgetable moments. I want to make things wich will make the others happy everytime, and i have been in this project for almost EXP than a and I have learned a lot in that time I have a high level of experience on both sides so I know everything on both Crime and State side of the game and that gives me a lot of advantages also under my leadership.

3 | Lastly people are now a days always complaining that city is dead , ghetto is dead , no fun in city so ill make sure that people do events not to complete their weekly criteria but ill do events daily like hostage situation, 24*7 , gun store, ghetto clapping in order to enjoy and have max fun in city and most importantly without breaking any rules

1 |
In order to increase activity of my gang ill try to give max bonuses after every event no matter we win or loose this will indirectly motivate people to attend more events

2 | In events like FZ raid or battleship everything will be for gang members itself for gang there will be only half armor plates. This will attract them to get free loot

3 | Ill create max RP situations on daily basis in order to make it more interesting for my gang members as well as other orgs involved but keeping in mind and following all the rules

4 | i have good high commands and deputys he has past exp of both sides , and I have Good family support and 5 other familys are giving support under working my leadership as well.

Thanks for reading
- Luna Richyy

At last I want to say I'm in favour of creating good and max RP situations not like just doing situations to fill logs i want my members to enjoy each day in the city with me to the fullest.

MY Goals In My term.
1. %100 turf team
4. Daily basics one 24/7 store , one Gun store and Fz raid in every alternative events and will do additional events also not just for requirements

4.My Rank system will be

01 | Freeze
02 | Gangsters
03 | Warlord
04 | Ghetto clapers
05 | Graffitist
06 | Masters
07 | Pro Master
08 | EventLeader
09 | Turfers
10 | OG Marabunta
11 | Deputy
12 | Leader
+++

RiskY ROYAL

Player
Player
Information
1) Your name IRL- Mahesh
2) Your age- 27
7) Your ID- 85802

Additional Information

1 |

1 |

Thanks for reading
- Luna Richyy

MY Goals In My term.
1. %100 turf team

4.My Rank system will be

01 | Freeze
02 | Gangsters
03 | Warlord
04 | Ghetto clapers
05 | Graffitist
06 | Masters
07 | Pro Master
08 | EventLeader
09 | Turfers
10 | OG Marabunta