Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hanzo Versace
Suspect ID
259946, 368181
Date of violation
Sep 8, 2024
Time of violation
18:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vKdEqnb1TvI

Hanzo Versace

Player
Player
I was AFK watching some memes and talking to my friends in VC, also was not involved in any RP situation this guy 259946 decides to ram my car out of there where i was parked peacefully not any cop not any shit just a random ram. And his friend 368181 might be came there might be case of MG idk comes here and both of them gun points me and shoots me without demands no warnings nothing!! Simply considering their own city doesn't care about other peoples bloody idiots.

cafer

Player
Player
car ramming no cuz i wanted to jump there and rd, sure have some respect next time, mg no its abugg u go to hospital after die

Hanzo Versace

Player
Player
car ramming no cuz i wanted to jump there and rd, sure have some respect next time, mg no its abugg u go to hospital after die
U surely did CR bro u saw my car u thought u can ram me off that place and u ram me i wont get mad u r fucking sick then !! And MG yes because how did he come there ??? without any radio call or anything

Emirolf

Player
Player
Dude, I met my family members on the road, I don't even know what happened, I saw them pointing a gun at you, so I held it. I'm sorry, but since I have nothing to do with this matter, what does MG have to do with it? Also, I watched the video, this car didn't hit you all the time, it hit you once, I don't think he did it on purpose. You started speaking directly in an insulting manner...

Emirolf

Player
Player
Also, instead of warning the person, you literally went OOC and swore at him. I don't think any warning or demand is needed here, you got what you deserved. I didn't know about it, good to know. Let's let the admins do their job :)

Hanzo Versace

Player
Player
Also, instead of warning the person, you literally went OOC and swore at him. I don't think any warning or demand is needed here, you got what you deserved. I didn't know about it, good to know. Let's let the admins do their job :)
OOC ?? like R u frr my guy which standard are u in 2?? or Kinder Garden

cafer

Player
Player
unless you can have understanding about some things then maybe grand rp is not for you i crashed because i didn't expect a car to be there afk i guess you don't know how a fast car works. here with MG before I flew towards you I was with my family members so when they see the blips on the map. then as you saw my family member crashed into me not into you as he didn't know what was going on. you can't go around swearing at people anyway just because they did something unintentionally. if it was reality and we say we had a small traffic accident and you had come to me and swore like that believe me you would wake up in hospital. I honked twice as an apology for bumping into you then if you hadn't swore I would apologize and tell you I didn't expect anyone standing there

Hanzo Versace

Player
Player
unless you can have understanding about some things then maybe grand rp is not for you i crashed because i didn't expect a car to be there afk i guess you don't know how a fast car works. here with MG before I flew towards you I was with my family members so when they see the blips on the map. then as you saw my family member crashed into me not into you as he didn't know what was going on. you can't go around swearing at people anyway just because they did something unintentionally. if it was reality and we say we had a small traffic accident and you had come to me and swore like that believe me you would wake up in hospital. I honked twice as an apology for bumping into you then if you hadn't swore I would apologize and tell you I didn't expect anyone standing there
cry more you could have said sorry after hitting me instead of honking, also i dont need to know from a 300k ID if GRP is for me or not so keep it upto you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom