Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anna Rex
Administrators nickname
Vinay Reddie
Date
Sep 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/OxlnUBF https://youtu.be/0ZVf5zcUFQ4?si=AExaTNN6qadhUuXT

Anna Rex

Player
Player
Respected Admin,
I got ban for GR 6.23 for bug abuse.

I really dont know where i have done a bug abuse, I posted a forum for disrespecting the dead one by Raees family.

> Maybe i think if u have given me bug abuse for i was dead in the hospital then i dont know what glitch was happened over there.

33925 (Punishment not given) done a MERCY KILLING on me by taking off other player shoes and provoke me while doing a caravan and i dont know how i dead again in the hospital u can check my logs i called respected Admin Diana Stern she gave me medical help.

> If i got bug abuse for opening chat then i was saving the POV but by mistake i click Alt+T instead of Alt+G.

Ill provide my Bodycam again please look into it.

If u have given me punishment i respect your decision. But i dont know any of the above comes under bug abuse i apologize for the mistake happened with me unknowingly.
Please forgive me as this is my first mistake and i wont repeat this again, I love to play Grand RP with my friends i have played many servers but i like this project.

Please consider my request.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom