Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tyrone_Williams
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
Apr 2, 2022
Time
4:20
Proofs
https://idonthaveapiclol.com

rapifypt2

Player
Player
Hello, I am ID: 2233 Tyrone Williams and I got permanently banned after I have insulted the administrators and spreaded cheats.
I am deeply regretting my actions and I am ashamed of what I have done. I've taken the time to reflect on my
actions and I've improved on myself and I want to come back to enjoy RPing on the server. I used to be a admin
on the project and done a lot to improve and put my input forward to helping others, this
was because I cared deeply about the project and aimed to improve RP to the best of it's ability.

I have learned from my actions, I put my hands up and accept what I did was wrong and insulting to the admin team
I use to be a part off. People who know me personally know I am a good person at heart and what I done was wrong
and completely unacceptable to disrespect any administrator in anyway shape or form. I know if this was done to me
I would of wanted the same outcome as I got.

I am asking you to please review my actions as I have taken time to learn about my mistakes I already know the rules
and indeed I broke one. I deeply regret my actions and I believe everyone deserves a second chance. As an early
participant of the project I have been a big advocate of the project and want to bring back my RP and dedication
back to the server I use to once love and enjoy. I miss my friends and the project I use to play everday, I understand
what I did was wrong and I make a promise now to never do it ever again and hope you sincerely think about my situation
I am really sorry for what I have done and will NEVER happen again. Since my ban I have matured and learned from my
mistake.

Please consider my return back to the project I hold my regards high for all the administrator team and what they do
everyday for the playerbase.

I am so sorry Mazhor and the to the rest of the administrator team what I did was wrong and unacceptable I have learned
and wish to again support and play the project I once loved and deeply cared about. And yes, I have deleted that server filled with information and cheats.

Thank you for taking the time to review and read my post.

Kind Regards,
Tyrone Williams

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
I'm not gonna unban cheaters​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom