Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maximus Prime
Suspect ID
75973, 131382, 42140
Date of violation
Sep 11, 2024
Time of violation
2:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/w2kB4bKmXVE

PR1M3

Player
Player
Dear admin,

I'll give you the context of the situation.

Video part 1:

I was in my family house with my friends. I was in an argument on club chat with 2 FIB officers who were bullying others, because I interfered I was given 5 stars because of a conversation in club chat.

Video part 2:

As the hour passed my 5 star became 4 stars, I was driving near the PH and found the same FIB officers again and started exchanging words with each other. While we at each other there was a Red Bugatti close to me (2nd FIB Officer ID 131382) who tazzes me out of no where in GZ, coming out of a personal/car sharing vehicle. But surprisingly I recognized his voice and it was ID 3177. Then I was put in to the police car and then comes the FIB agent ID 42140 who is again ID 3177. All 3 FIB agents (ID 131382, 42140, 3177) had the same voice assuming that this is the same guy. And ID No 131382 and 42140 were in the same situation. I hope you guys go over this situation and punish them accordingly.

Last edited:

vAnimated

Player
Player
Dear admin,

Video part 1:

I was in my family house with my friends. I was in an argument on club chat with 2 FIB officers who were bullying others, because I interfered I was given 5 stars because of a conversation in club chat.

Video part 2:

As the hour passed my 5 star became 4 stars, I was driving near the PH and found the same FIB officers again and started exchanging words with each other. While we at each other there was a Red Bugatti close to me (2nd FIB Officer ID 131382) who tazzes me out of no where in GZ, coming out of a personal/car sharing vehicle. But surprisingly I recognized his voice and it was ID 3177. Then I was put in to the police car and then comes the FIB agent ID 42140 who is again ID 3177. All 3 FIB agents (ID 131382, 42140, 3177) had the same voice assuming that this is the same guy. And ID No 131382 and 42140 were in the same situation. I hope you guys go over this situation and punish them accordingly.
You provoke, and commit crimes inside of club chat thinking we can’t put you on wanted list? You do realize the club chat is completely IC. You sitting there talking shit in club chat like we don’t have your whole IC name in an IC chat as well as a whole reason to put you on wanted list when you commit a crime.

It’s so nice to see you playing the victim here when you came to the hospital looking for trouble.

PR1M3

Player
Player
Hahaha what are you talking about? you give 5 star, put in to the wanted list because of some conversation in the Club Chat? Explain the so called crime? Additionally please let me know why you are RPing in 2 accounts in the same time and in the same situation. Please enlighten me.

Jalal Alcapone

Wake up to reality !🧠
Player
Dear admin,​

Video part 1:

Video part 2:

Apart from this getting rejected, how did you recognize his voice that he is id 3177 as you mentioned (You dont event have a bio that allows you to do that noob) + we didnt hear you Metagaming at all.🤣
For real, what kind of coco yall are using !💀

vAnimated

Player
Player
Dear admin,

Video part 1:

Video part 2:

Now that I am back home I will add real context to your bullshit. You seem to enjoy playing the victim when you were sitting there still trying to provoke long after we stopped talking to you. You claim I put you on wanted list for no reason however in your own initial pov you can literally see yourself still provoking in club chat even though we stopped engaging you a long time ago.
You were provoking us, telling us to come after you, and now your coming to forums to play the victim? Thats wild.
Your charges were '2.3.1 Assault by threat' and '2.21 hooliganism' for sitting there talking shit. A complete IC issue. Dont want to go on wanted list for bullshit? Then stop commenting bullshit in club chat because that is IC we can put you on wanted list.

Regarding hospital pov, you literally came LOOKING for a problem and you got one. You continued the provoking right in our faces. Did you really think we werent going to arrest you? ITS IN YOUR OWN POV LOL.

No surprise you didnt know how admins also mute people for mixing in Club Chat because it is completely IC but lets wait for an admin to review and educate you real fast cupcake.

Aryan mishra

Suffering of destruction
Player
You provoke, and commit crimes inside of club chat thinking we can’t put you on wanted list? You do realize the club chat is completely IC. You sitting there talking shit in club chat like we don’t have your whole IC name in an IC chat as well as a whole reason to put you on wanted list when you commit a crime.

It’s so nice to see you playing the victim here when you came to the hospital looking for trouble.

vAnimated

Player
Player
Any more Off Topic or Un-necessary comments will lead to Forum Punishments
I wish to add one more comment in regards to the thread owner but this comment is directed towards you because it is a necessary comment as well as it being with the topic of this thread. The intention behind this comment is also not to be toxic or insult either. The thread owner is now sending this to me within DMs on the forums
He is now breaking General Rule 6.10, and is moving an IC situation to OOC in this and General Rule 3.1 with his OOC insults. I am requesting action to be taken here regarding this since this is the thread owner and his messages are in regards to this thread as well.

This is his forum profile: PR1M3

Last edited:

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

Incorrect Format - Keep Rule Break & Correct IDs in title and Details

Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint

And file a new complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom