Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed ER 1.2 , PG | 372234 , 229695 , 302251 , 416895 , 320108 , 407110

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tanjiro Klein
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 10, 2024
Time of violation
14:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/oorn-QgnqHA

Tanjiro Klein

Player
Player
all in pov
i was going to FZ raid which is an event so technically they cant rob me 10 mins before event .
now if the question comes how would they know its FZ timings so ... 1) i told them multiple times . 2)i was wearing gang clothes. 3) i was in gang car. 4) they robbed me exact in front of NG north gate. gang was hiding and waiting for FZ timings
moreover player id 372234 did PG
pov 1 -
( i saved mine 15 min pov )
pov 2 -
( after doing code a my game crashed so when i came back raid was already started and 2 mins 20 sec already passed )
im posting late so 2 days have passed but 48 hours are not completed still 12-13 hours are left

Sharfin Federal

Leader of Federal INC
Leader of unofficial org
Its not event rule 1.2
Why you were alone over there? How do we know you were raiding FZ and you started getting ready at 15:00 and we robbed at 14:50.
Thank you.

Tanjiro Klein

Player
Player
you are no one to decide it was ER 1.2 or not let admins decide. and for the question how would u know it was fz time i told u multiple times , i was wearing gang clothes , i was in gang cars , u robbed me in front of NG north gate what else i would be doing there then ?

Sharfin Federal

Leader of Federal INC
Leader of unofficial org
you are no one to decide it was ER 1.2 or not let admins decide. and for the question how would u know it was fz time i told u multiple times , i was wearing gang clothes , i was in gang cars , u robbed me in front of NG north gate what else i would be doing there then ?
ofc im not to make decisions its just my opinion and you could be there for NG parachute.
Rest of things admin knows well.

Tanjiro Klein

Player
Player
bro how did u got unoff leader? haha i would go alone wearing gang clothes and in gang car for parachute to get my gang a warning ?

Sharfin Federal

Leader of Federal INC
Leader of unofficial org
Is there any rules you cannot go highway or near NG base with gang clothes and car?

Tanjiro Klein

Player
Player
i didn't say there is no rule i cant go to highway i just answered your question. and about POV i have 15 mins instant replay i saved one there after getting out of SH then changed my dress and did code A unfortunately my game crashed i had to restart but as soon as i returned i posted that POV. I hope timings are clear rest admins can verify timings. NOW STOP FIGHTING HERE AND LET ADMINS DECIDE.

Sharfin Federal

Leader of Federal INC
Leader of unofficial org
i didn't say there is no rule i cant go to highway i just answered your question. and about POV i have 15 mins instant replay i saved one there after getting out of SH then changed my dress and did code A unfortunately my game crashed i had to restart but as soon as i returned i posted that POV. I hope timings are clear rest admins can verify timings. NOW STOP FIGHTING HERE AND LET ADMINS DECIDE.
Im not fighting bruh!! Just pointing out opinions from our side. Alr will not reply anymore have nothing to say. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom