Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hagimaru Mafiaa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 12, 2024
Time of violation
13:41
Proofs
https://youtu.be/rLT360fkPwc

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Requesting thread owner to provide POV from Start of event

You have 5 hours to do it

ThomasTommy Vercetti

Current General Of NG
Leader
We (NG) arrived at situation lately, and as you can see in my pov, LSPD told us " They don't have any hostage" NG is not a law enforcement agency, and we have to support leos in these situation, our work is not to lead these operation, so we were just following the intel from the leos. And as u can see in my pov, when I entered the parameter, there was already situation of shots fired

Last edited:

Hagimaru Mafia

Ex-Deputy Director Of FIB
Player
We (NG) arrived at situation lately, and as you can see in my pov, LSPD told us " They don't have any hostage" NG is not a law enforcement agency, and we have to support leos in these situation, our work is not to lead these operation, so we were just following the intel from the leos. And as u can see in my pov, when I entered the parameter, there was already situation of shots fired
Even if we dont have hostage leos need to take the demands. and as i said we did not give any demands.

ThomasTommy Vercetti

Current General Of NG
Leader
As i said before, we arrived lately and LSPD did not told us about the demands and told us that "they don't have any hostage, they are here to clap us!" When we entered the parameter the 10-10 was already started and afterwards the 10-10 did not stopped. As LSPD said "They are here to clap us" We assumed they already knew about the 10-10 so we continued. When NG was entering the parameter my sole motive was to talk about this first, that's why I did not gave the command to start firing, i said "Get in cover guys!" I don't find NG's Fault in this whole situation.

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, i have decided to Deny this report.

From what I see a Minute POV was edited, Evidence provided started from 14:00 in countdown. Provide Full event POV.

And file a new complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom