Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
shinchan
Administrators nickname
bobby pluxury
Date
Aug 29, 2024
Time
Proofs
null

rishabh6

Player
Player
hlo dear lebron
i am here to know why i got blacklisted insted of ban bro i know you have power but plzz listen to me bro i really love server 3 and i dont want to leave this server plzz lebron u can give me ban for 60 day 90 day but don't ban me permanent plzz sir , i can't bare pain of leaving this server sir i want to play in server 3. i am introvert
that i am not interacting with people in real but after coming in this server i started talking to new people and i love this game .

i am apologizing to all respect admin and chief admin booby pluxury
i am felling broken because i can't play plz give me last chance to prove my self
i am sorry lebron bobby and all admin that i said bad word am really sorry.

please lebron give me last chance and please say something more that rejected please lebron i will play according to rule and if break any rule you can ban permanently

i hope u will think on it and then give answer plzz this is my last wish (i swear to god that i nerver thought bad to any admin especially lebron that was just anger and i swear that i will not do such thing ever )

thank for giving your time dear lebron (please read all then give ans).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom