Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Wizard Cooper
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 14, 2024
Time of violation
21:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hRx2Bo09nZo

kallu_kaliya

hlw.... i'm under the water, pleesss help
Player

Be happy now.
In extended pov it can be clearly seen that he gave demand to some other guy and you just came after that and started shooting which is RDM. And you saying that the he gave demand first was friend so, your friend got demand you came to help him which is metagaming until unless you guys have used your gang/fam radio if yes than share your POV to prove that it wasn't metagaming. Otherwise you going to be punished for RDM and metagaming also.

kallu_kaliya

Player
Bro what are you trying to prove with that, ok ask the same question with the same admin but add 1 line that when your friend got demand you wasn't anywhere near to him.
It can be clearly seen that you came after your friend got demand and got shoot.
It's you whose trying to deceive admin with this SS.

kallu_kaliya

Player
there is no rule break, ur just a forum warrior and want to get people punished for no rule breaks he has not commited any rule violation admin said

in the attachment he made
Calling someone forum warrior should be considered as provoking.
Although provoking or not you are saying that it's not ok to play within the rules and point out or complain when someone break rules. With this mentality of yours its already proven that you and your friend both are habitual rule breakers.

Stadyy mann

Player
Player
and even if he is not my firend i can shoot him anyway its already rp situation because hs hoot first itsd rp situation any way and i the other guy u shoot was my friend

Wizard_Cooper

Player
Player
and even if he is not my firend i can shoot him anyway its already rp situation because hs hoot first itsd rp situation any way and i the other guy u shoot was my friend
Learn to write please, my eyes start bleeding after reading this. Also, you can't shoot if he's not your friend, learn some rules.

Wizard_Cooper

Player
Player
u wwwere bleeding aswell when i killed you dont teach me rules and lean howw to fight not cry to gov
Killing someone by doing RDM it's not something which you should be proud of 🤣 If you have the balls, play fair. Don't be a rat.

Wizard_Cooper

Player
Player
lol ur the one who is not having a men will never go to ggov for few things i have never reported anyone

"a men will never go to ggov for few things" 💀
You created admin complaint, so that guy punished for FAIL RP 🤣 You are a guy with some mental issues. Have a appointment with doctor ASAP! The reason this fourm has been created so, people can report people like you who don't obey rules.

Stadyy mann

Player
Player

"a men will never go to ggov for few things" 💀
You created admin complaint, so that guy punished for FAIL RP 🤣 You are a guy with some mental issues. Have a appointment with doctor ASAP! The reason this fourm has been created so, people can report people like you who don't obey rules.
for i never apply for a guy for RDM or VDM or anything i just apply for unwarn

Babi Ruthless

Curator Crime
Server Administrator
Any Off-TOPIC or TOXICITY will result in forum ban Only those who are involved are supposed to communicate here; any extras trying to get recognition may also face a forum ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom