Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chandu Cassano
Administrators nickname
Darkz Hexler
Date
Sep 14, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/yOnACZj

Chandu Cassanoo

🌼 Revolution 🌼
Leader of unofficial org
Hello ,

Today I got a ban for the UB money machine even I wasn't there. If you watch my pov you can see I was just doing my normal job in my family house garage and when I was going out of the garage one guy was writting on cc "Cassano, save money machine." Then I asked my family member Did anyone plant a money machine or what? Then I found out one guy planted it but it's UB. When I went and saw that I was in a car on the road I asked the guy who planted the machine to remove it but he was saying he didn't care he dont wanna remove it .

I really didn't know about money machines and when I knew someone planted it I just went for a check and told the guy to remove it. For sure it's targeting. He joined today in family and intentionally planted UB for getting people's bans. Even I wasn't involved with the situation I tried to remove it by the guy who said Don't care please take care of it. Everything is shown in my POV .

Best regards
Chandu Cassano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom