Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lin_Hollow
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 13, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtpYkeSf8SM

papaposty

Player
Player
I'm gonna post my POV but first I think your friend should've been known that he can't search me with a gun pointing on my head.

Lin

Player
Player
he can that's the point u don't know the rules and u keep breaking them the guy whos searching u didn't have a gun in hand and u need two ppl to rob someone two aim guns and one do the robbing, everything clean bb

papaposty

Player
Player
ID 1280 says: ''Searching you now'' and keeps giving demands with a shotgun pointed at my head what are talking about my friend? Also you weren't pointing gun from 0.40 to 0.55 why should I combat log? I could hop in my car and leave the place while you weren't pointing, in the POV I said OK, and tryna drop these my game crashed.

papaposty

Player
Player
I'm not an admin I can't make decisions but I can clearly see 1713 was not talking 0.00 to 0.20 but 1280 was talking. And I'm not gonna answer you again you are using provocative words but these can't work on me my good friend.

You can see my PC crashes all the time I don't know why. Above this crash there are one more and lots more. I want to fix it too but I can't.

Lin

Player
Player
np me too leaving it to the goods i have a 5 min pov if needed to clarify its his voice

papaposty

Player
Player
Yeah please clarify it and admit you're doing MG then. You are doing lots of rule breaks because there is no ''speaking logo'' above him but I can still hear him in a RP situation. :))

Lin

Player
Player
its normal its a glitch otherwise u wouldn't hear him

Mathew Jane

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 22245 will receive punishment for General Rule 6.2
It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint
EN02 Administrator
Mathew Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom