Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nejmi Drillla
Administrators nickname
Dayko Vuitton
Date
Apr 13, 2022
Time
1:45
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/921690149417517056/963828428056977488/Ekran_Alnts.JPG

Efe Acar

Player
Player
Approved - OOC Insult | 76821 99462 I got reported for FL in GZ, I got punished for General Rule 1.3 which is Any fraud against players is prohibited | PERMANENT BAN and we do not compensate lost money. The title said OOC insult but there is no insult in the video whatsoever. I did not do anything wrong in all 3 counts. Can you please check this punishment?

onurakg47

PUNISHER
Player
That's not your only fault, dayko. There is no insult or swearing in any way, but you give the same punishment as men who curse each other's parents just because they tell the truth, you are very unfair in this regard.

The other ban eater is blocked for 1 week and all he says is "Isn't that the virtual girlfriend maker?" How right is it for you to give the same punishment to those who curse each other's parents just because they said it

Mustafa Wess

AYTEK
Player
That's not your only fault, dayko. There is no insult or swearing in any way, but you give the same punishment as men who curse each other's parents just because they tell the truth, you are very unfair in this regard.

The other ban eater is blocked for 1 week and all he says is "Isn't that the virtual girlfriend maker?" How right is it for you to give the same punishment to those who curse each other's parents just because they said it
+

Cihan

Blocked
Blocked

+++

beratarda121

Player
Player

+

bherzy

Bherzy Six
Player
Approved - OOC Insult | 76821 99462 I got reported for FL in GZ, I got punished for General Rule 1.3 which is Any fraud against players is prohibited | PERMANENT BAN and we do not compensate lost money. The title said OOC insult but there is no insult in the video whatsoever. I did not do anything wrong in all 3 counts. Can you please check this punishment?
+

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
OOC insults and parents mentions are not allowed
same as been OOC toxic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom