Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gosu Vendetta
Suspect ID
181276 , 271722
Date of violation
Sep 16, 2024
Time of violation
03:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kQUFAZIUq8I

Mike Fleece

Player
Player
don't try to deceive the admins, u were getting chased and shot at for 5 mins and then ran into the city continuing the rp into city. This is not against rules. Also all the times u were rammed was because u were getting chased and decided to slow down in the middle of the road.

Gosu Vendetta

Player
Player
don't try to deceive the admins, u were getting chased and shot at for 5 mins and then ran into the city continuing the rp into city. This is not against rules. Also all the times u were rammed was because u were getting chased and decided to slow down in the middle of the road.
Is it because I slowed down? Even though I stepped on the gas, the black Bugatti still continues to hit me. I finally take my hand off the gas and the car goes all the way to the city as a result of the Bugatti hitting me.
I'm uploading the previous one to, stay tuned.

Gosu Vendetta

Player
Player
Is it because I slowed down? Even though I stepped on the gas, the black Bugatti still continues to hit me. I finally take my hand off the gas and the car goes all the way to the city as a result of the Bugatti hitting me.
I'm uploading the previous one to, stay tuned.

Satriko Narcos

Server Administrator
Approved

ID 271722 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 181276 will receive a punishment for CR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom