Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Ban for Being part of illegal redux discord server | Eray Black

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Charless Verlice
Administrators nickname
Eray Black
Date
Sep 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/7W0MYid

Charless Velice

Player
Player
Hello Dear Admins
Im Charless Verlice. I wanted to clear up a situation that led to my recent ban from the en3 server. The reason given was my involvement in a Discord server connected to illegal Redux activities. I want to be completely transparent about this I had no idea that the Discord server I joined was involved with illegal Redux. I was simply participating in the community to know new people in the game. I wasn’t aware of any illicit activities or software being used there, and I certainly never used or supported anything illegal Ive always strived to play fairly and respect the rules of any community Im part of. This ban has been upsetting because I genuinely enjoy being part of Grand RP and contributing positively to it. I respect the servers rules. and im really sorry about that .

Thanks for your time and understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom