Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Jail for abuse of event zone | Zoro DHellking

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cobra bhai
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 17, 2024
Time of violation
16:36
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/819670/

cobrabhaii

Curator of Snakes and Penguins
Player
Hi Dear Adham, Floki and Bobby
Today we got Punished for Abusing event zone.

Let me explain the situation We were entering in Rp Factory from the same circle for the last 4 Days, but admins that were reviewing the event never objected about us entering from that spot, so there was no way of us knowing that it was a illegal spot. Admin Kevin Ford came to us and asked “are you guys entering from here” I explained to the admin what was our plan but Admin didn’t seem to object it
So, we really didn’t know that it was illegal

Furthermore, The guy who posted a complaint against us is from Assassin Family which is a media family, now that we know that we can’t enter from the place we used to enter, we will have to enter from the place where they enter from and being a media family, I am sure that they will post complaints about targeting.

We just want to know that all the good spots are occupied by the families like Royals, assassins, and rebels which are media families and if we enter from that spot they post complaints about targeting media family
So, what to do in this situation.

Thankyou for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom