Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rishi knox
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 17, 2024
Time of violation
18:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/OOIoDDXMNyE?si=EzMHyv93yoTTLYJ7

Rishabh17

Player
Player
Please dear admin see all in pov how he is abusing me and my family member. I am also a family member of this server and I can't tolerate this. Please take strict action

Last edited:

Rich Gujjer

Player
Player
hi dear admin i was in arena so my mic was open i was talking to my real life brother in spanish and this guy who dont even know spanish think that i insulted him and also mf is a slang i was on discord and my mic was having glitch so i couldnt close it

Rishabh17

Player
Player
I don't think dear admin he is saying truth and why he opened his Mike. That first time he abused that pov I don't have but after that I started recording and he is only saying to me and then after that incident also he was started abusing me all in pov with voice I want him to give the pov if he is right please I want justice with it

Rich Gujjer

Player
Player
Hi dear admin I was in arena and I don't make bodycam there so u can clearly hear in background someone is talking and that's my brother we were talking in Spanish and this guy don't even know a single Spanish word so why will I insult him also there is option if u press n in game ur mic stays open until u press n again and my keyboard was a problem

Rishabh17

Player
Player
I don't think you know any word of Spanish language give the proof of that otherwise be ready to get punish

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Reviewed

There is no GR 3.1 / GR 3.2 in the provided evidence

ID 43201 will receive punishment for GR 3.3 + Mixing + Fl in GZ
ID 161533
will receive punishment for Mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom