Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Serkan Ilhan
Suspect ID
83131 & 104376
Date of violation
Sep 18, 2024
Time of violation
05:02
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORsZYQnc65I

venomdragon

Player
Player
he says let me know if u need it. This also means he can gift it to him (which probably was the idea) since he did not say (selling bp premium) next time open ur eyes a bit. Big difference of saying "do u need it" and "im selling it". I know Clayton personally bp premium isnt any money for him. So it is valid that he was going to gift it.
Nasser Brother! Please tell Clayton, I need that battlepass prime + as GIFT... please send me Battlepass Prime + as gift... Oh I forgot.. I had one today... He can gift random person.. You re right but you forgot something
GR 1.6 is explaining us that attempting buying or selling battlepass is strictly forbidden action and Its up to Permanent Ban...

If admin decides this is not valid proof, I'm okay with it... It does not matter for me...
What If admin decides accept this forum? You ll get cry , right?

Asa

The head bag guy!
Player
Nasser Brother! Please tell Clayton, I need that battlepass prime + as GIFT... please send me Battlepass Prime + as gift... Oh I forgot.. I had one today... He can gift random person.. You re right but you forgot something
GR 1.6 is explaining us that attempting buying or selling battlepass is strictly forbidden action and Its up to Permanent Ban...

If admin decides this is not valid proof, I'm okay with it... It does not matter for me...
What If admin decides accept this forum? You ll get cry , right?
Can you please SHUT UP! Stop replying to this forum and do something more productive. You're annoying af!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom