Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
King HydraX
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 16, 2024
Time of violation
22:59
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/fNTGlFg

Fahim_Eemazin

Player
Player
I sincerely hope that appropriate action will be taken to address this behavior. It’s essential to create a space where everyone feels respected, regardless of their background. Let’s continue to stand for kindness, mutual respect, and understanding, which are at the heart of our faith and humanity.

Anshu singh

Player
Player
I’d like to clear things up regarding the accusation made against me. Their family has repeatedly trolled us in the past by making jokes about ordering food like pizza, burgers and kebabs and all, linking it to our family name, The Order.

In response, I’ve simply replied in an IC manner, saying that we only serve beef, sticking to the roleplay as I did here. I believe they may not have the full POV of the situation that was going on.

In the heat of the RP moment, when their family members were targeting us and constantly ordering food, I made the comment, "put out beef kebab in your ass." It was a reaction within the ongoing roleplay, and there was no intention to disrespect anyone or their beliefs. We were just responding to the trolling we were facing IC.

At no point I mention cows or anything disrespectful towards their beliefs. This has always been an in character situation and nothing more.

It’s important to note that the person who made the forum post has been toxic towards us in the past as well and always targeting my family. We just want to maintain a respectful and fun RP environment but if there is people like him it's not possible at all.

And why is he bringing religion here? and how is this a religious matter ? who bringing it ?
It is just and roleplay IC reply of those all were ordering food !
Dear Admin,

I hope this message finds you well.

As a Hindu from India, I want to express my concern regarding recent comments made in the club chat that disrespect our beliefs. In Hindu culture, we consider the cow sacred and regard it as a symbol of motherhood.

No one in my family taught me to mock any religion, and it is disheartening to see such trolling directed towards ours. I believe it is important to foster a respectful environment for all members.

I kindly request that the individuals responsible be addressed to prevent further occurrences.

Thank you for your understanding and support.
As a Hindu we want justice because it hurt our sentiment and it shows the cheap mentality of this person!

Anshu singh

Player
Player
This is not acceptable at all, we are hindu and it hurt our sentiments because we worship cow and we treat cow like a mother and it shows the cheap mentality of this man.
We Want Justice!
Thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom