Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
BaDx Umar
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Sep 17, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/6tYYdfM

Umar eagle

Player
Player
Dear respected sir..

I got a ban for GR 1.4 i feel very bad actuuly sir i buy a new gta then i will open the game i put my email i accidently put ( gmail ) i want to ( email ) then my twink account is created then i cannot login my old twink account beacuse i know that rule u can check i can not login my old twink account for last 6 month i thing and u can check my main account email and new twink account is same and password also same u the only diffrence is ( email ) is my main account and ( gmail ) is my twink u can check if i know that why i apply for admim application its my mistake i feel very very bad i love that game if i can not play i am going to depression plz unban ban me its my request if u want to wipe my account u can wipe it but plz unban plz give me 1 chance plz sir😔

So sir plz tell why u dont give me chance..?

Why u unban this guy plz tell me : Reviewed - Ban for Gen 1.4 | Ace_Galante

Why u give a chance this also they are twink to main :Reviewed - Ban for Gen 1.8 | Azure Duke

i am going to depression if i cant play sir request to u plz i going to depression if i cant play plz sir its my first mistake

Sir i need justice plz sir i requsted

Sir i will give u 1 example its just a Example i not abusing u and anything

Example : Sir u are teacher and your student do mistake u can teach him dont do that do this and this etc u cant suspend her u will teach..

sir like that i am your student u will teach me

so sir plz unban me i want to make a video of grand rp and tell them to all person this is a best server

Umar eagle

Player
Player
Sir why u don't give me chance I promise if I do mistakes u can ban but give me chance this time is my first and last mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom