Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Josh Hope
Administrators nickname
Dayko Vuitton
Date
Apr 13, 2022
Time
12:49
Proofs
https://youtu.be/WZ8U8JgJ11A

fozen

Player
Player

As you can see in the pov its too obvious that they are insulting me and I want to ask Dayko how they know my name? Atleast he needs to be punished for MG.

Can another Turkish admin check this thread please. Sorry for saying this but I think Dayko is holding sides.

My Regards.

fozen

Player
Player
Dear Alex Odd,

I want to add something. Dayko is saying "Josh is an ic character." but how they know my name if I am wearing a mask. Because of this everythign goes ooc.

My Reagards.

onurakg47

PUNISHER
Player
How do they know the name of someone dead on the floor with a mask on their face?

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Admin reviewed that topic and punished whom deserved.

Alex Odd

How do they know the name of someone dead on the floor with a mask on their face?
if u see body in 10 Centimeters in front of your FACE for sure u will recognize person whom u know well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom