Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Ban for cheating in interview + deceiving | lebron pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Royal mafia
Administrators nickname
Tomi meller
Date
Jun 25, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/71cvZzK

Royal Mafia

Player
Player
Hello dear lebron,
I have got banned like 4 months ago the thing is i applied for ballas gang for the 1 time they said me that sorry i am not selected i didn’t give up i tried again the interview went good at the end rakin broody said me to apply for bunta or families i got very upset why i cannot get ballas then he said that i am the leader i had a forum account of age random 47 years i never noticed so after i gave all my details they gave me deceiving admins the next day i know it’s my mistake. But the other day they gave cheating in interview i don’t get how can they punish me for cheating becuz i never did that it’s my humble request i am punished wrong of cheating at least give my twink i will do money wipe also .

Thank you for your attention and valuable time. I look forward to your earliest response.
Warm regards,

Royal Mafia

Player
Player
Why will an admin call a normal player after interview i have proof he said me to apply for marabunta and families and leave ballas i said no i have all proof he called me and said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom