Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharfin Federal

Leader of Federal INC
Leader of unofficial org
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Sharfin Hossain
2. Your age:19
3. Time zone: GMT +6:00
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours busy days and 14-16 hours on weekends
5. Your Discord: sharfin
6. Your Nickname: Sharfin Federal
7. Your ID: 302251
Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I have been working with LifeInvader for 6-7 terms! And very actively I believe I achieved huge experience with the environment of LifeInvader. Just trying my best to get a leadership here to lead the team on the top!!

- LifeInvader is best org for social engagement. I experienced all the orgs in city but i found it different. As i am working with LifeInvader since long time I would Like to experience it once as a leader. Being a leader I will try to make it the best term ever LifeInvader faced.

- I am a dedicated person with a hardworking mindset. It's my dream to be a leader of this organization. Will create more supportive and united environment here. Being a leader is obviously not easy I may face many challenges but I believe with unity we will always be ready to face any obstacles and solve all problems easily.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Friendly Environment:
First of all we will be needing a friendly environment where there should be no favoritism. Everyone will be treated equally and friendly. By good behavior and communication skills, we may able to create a friendly environment. To make this more easier we must learn the concept constructive criticism.

Events: Events are a more important side of this organization. Improving the quantity and quality of events will improve our connections between our colleagues and the citizens. To ignore our stress and depression we must improve this site. Surely, it will improve our RolePlay experience as we are engaging with different situations and people. This will also help people getting more interest joining LifeInvader!!

Promotion and Bonuses: Well promotions are important for rewarding the best contributors it will obviously inspire them to make more effort. And bonuses will increase their interest. Depending on the contribution we gonna issue promotion/bonuses and the most hard worker gets announced as a best employee of the week. We will be celebrating the promotion ceremony which will increase morality between us.

sabbir_ahmed

Player
Player
Information:
Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I have been working with LifeInvader for 6-7 terms! And very actively I believe I achieved huge experience with the environment of LifeInvader. Just trying my best to get a leadership here to lead the team on the top!!

- LifeInvader is best org for social engagement. I experienced all the orgs in city but i found it different. As i am working with LifeInvader since long time I would Like to experience it once as a leader. Being a leader I will try to make it the best term ever LifeInvader faced.

- I am a dedicated person with a hardworking mindset. It's my dream to be a leader of this organization. Will create more supportive and united environment here. Being a leader is obviously not easy I may face many challenges but I believe with unity we will always be ready to face any obstacles and solve all problems easily.

Friendly Environment:
First of all we will be needing a friendly environment where there should be no favoritism. Everyone will be treated equally and friendly. By good behavior and communication skills, we may able to create a friendly environment. To make this more easier we must learn the concept constructive criticism.

Events: Events are a more important side of this organization. Improving the quantity and quality of events will improve our connections between our colleagues and the citizens. To ignore our stress and depression we must improve this site. Surely, it will improve our RolePlay experience as we are engaging with different situations and people. This will also help people getting more interest joining LifeInvader!!

Promotion and Bonuses: Well promotions are important for rewarding the best contributors it will obviously inspire them to make more effort. And bonuses will increase their interest. Depending on the contribution we gonna issue promotion/bonuses and the most hard worker gets announced as a best employee of the week. We will be celebrating the promotion ceremony which will increase morality between us.
He has good communication and leadership skills, and he has many more skills needed in leadership. He can make it to the Top! In the end, he deserves the Leadership of Life Invader.

Walteer whitee

Player
Player
best leader
Information:
Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader

Friendly Environment:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom