Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luna richyy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 21, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/u1et2RR9DI0

Can Snow

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Requesting POV

ID 66191 has 6 hours to provide POV of this arrest

Provide proper POV that shows situation clearly!

Any other comment than the requested pov will result in a forum punishment

JeMMzy

Player
Player
Alright I am Giving My POV of this Arrest, But Sir Can Snow I would also like to Clear you some points which may lead to a misunderstanding.

1: The thing that he mentioned in the complain is that am targetting her, Whereas in my POV its clearly shown that he is doing a store robbery and am arresting him for that Am also doing everything very proffessionaly, I do have Complete Valid IC bodycam As Well.

2: The thing i said about doing consetion in fines has been taken wrongly by him, Actually i arrested him already just one day ago on a gun store robbery and it was a co-incidence that he came in my hands today as well, So the thing was that i told her that am gonna show mercy while giving fines ( as a leo We are allowed to do it ) Because he was completely complying with me, But when i found out as a leo that after getting released from jail he is doing the same stuff again, i simply told him that i am not gonna do concetion in fines as you are not learning from mistakes, And He is thinking that am targetting him and all that stuff he mentioned above.
BTW here is my POV of this Arrest You can take a decission after it ( you may hear some background noise and i have already ordered a audio card to fix that, although its audible clearly ).

Last edited:

Can Snow

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reviewed

ID 85802 will receive a punishment for Mixing
ID 66191 will receive a punishment for Mixing & Fail RP (he was complying with your demands all the time yet you forcefully took his passport)
ID 66191 will receive a punishment for GR 4.1 (illegal redux)
However,
FIB will receive a punishment for SR 5.5 (be more than 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom