Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Widow Lee
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 21, 2024
Time of violation
16:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/TyxoAGRFGXw

Sourav Nandi

Player
Player
Dear Admin,

we are just sitting at the area outside their house or not their property . they came up without any reason and started giving demands to both of us saying to leave the area by the way we are seating in public area. actually the area where we seat that is a public house. All in POV

Thank You sir.

jashan gujjar

Player
Player
If you dont know let me tell you if someone is doing any event then they can give you demand and we have money machine at our fam house.
And one point which i have noticed in your POV that you are in discord but your overlay is not visible and its not recorded in the POV, and at 0:33 there is sound of members leaving the vc with whom you were on the vc.

Last edited:

Aditya Bhau

Player
Player
It is clearly seen that they are using discod because before warning discord voice is coming and it heard like someone is leaving discord and here the thread owner is hiding the discord overlay which is beyond rules he should be punished for that thing and the player 159509 in the POV has only aimed on them and he didn't fire on them that is not RDM. And if the warning is given how is it rdm it should be ub demand.

Krishna Sharma

Player
Player
Dear admins,

Now he has edited the original POV in which he did a rule break to avoid ban. Because we can see a watermark of editing app ( Inshot ) and also there are cuts on the pov from 0:30 to 0:35 time stamp where i gave them demand.

I already know that this guy will delete the pov to save himself, So For the safer side i already saved the original POV which he uploaded earlier, check it please. Original POV link:

First he did a rule break and now he is trying to avoid his ban. Also he is deceiving the respected admins by editing the proof. So i request to punish this guy accordingly.

Thanks

Last edited:

Aditya Bhau

Player
Player
Dear Admin please check if you can he has again changed the POV he is playing with forum and disrespecting the admin. And after this situation there family members are abusing me in discord DMs because i am his ex family member so they in my friend request.

Last edited:

SAKURA SUZUKI

Player
Player
Brooo why did you edited the POV discord sounds are gone which were comming before. You are trying to disrespect the admin. The inshot editor,s watermark is also comming.
this proves that u having moded discord.. xd.. cause with the original one some users are facing discord sound glitch. and if u having issue with the inshot watermark just buy him a pro version without indirectly abusing anyone as poor...

SAKURA SUZUKI

Player
Player
What the fuck you guy's are dumb he is newbie guy and u just try to ruined his id you idiots sometimes happens with email that's is email glitch some time not come overlay but still he can't talk with any one using email you guys are dumb and he is not doing anything with his pov all is same you guy Don't Know sometimes happens with NVIDIA GeForce like Nividia automatically enabled the privacy control settings you guys are such a dumb bro what the hack because just you guys don't want some punishment against him

Keshav Nandan

Player
Player
What the fuck you guy's are dumb he is newbie guy and u just try to ruined his id you idiots sometimes happens with email that's is email glitch some time not come overlay but still he can't talk with any one using email you guys are dumb and he is not doing anything with his pov all is same you guy Don't Know sometimes happens with NVIDIA GeForce like Nividia automatically enabled the privacy control settings you guys are such a dumb bro what the hack because just you guys don't want some punishment against him
we know what we need to know and here its not about new or old id its about rule break and he did that so he has to face the punishment as well. Rules are same for a day 1 guy and old guy
thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom