Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasan Outlaw

Player
Player
Family name: Outlaw

Family Leader: Hassan Outlaw
Family House Number: 544
Leader Discord: hssn3
Leader ID: 113161

Family Leader Forum: Leader forum

Family logo:

Family Backstory:

Hassan Outlaw was born in los santos in 2021 When I was an orphan, a group of young men introduced me to the world of gangs and cocaine trafficking. When I gained experience in the field of gangs, my dream was to start a family because I was deprived of a family since I was young. and now with my friend, We were able to do this the first time, but some problems occurred and we left the city and now we are back again, alone and alone, trying to bring the family back to the top again. We have found another family called legacy, and we united together and developed ourselves for the better with love, determination and strength.With all of this, we faced some difficulties and problems, but we We did not give up and we continued together with strength again and developed ourselves in events and competitions,The family’s rank
in the beginning was 164 and now it is 13. and now we bought a new house and a farm Together and now we aim to raise and aspire to document the family.

Thanks for reading i hope u accept my unoff this time

Family Rules:
-Not addressing political and religious matters
-Follow all server rules
-No Toxicity in family chat and club chat and No Racism
-Respect all family members
-do not afk in family house, or near the family house

Ranks system:

10- Godfather : Leader of the Family

9- Deputy : Co-Leaders

8- Commander : Recruiting new members and have other responsibilities in case there is no Deputy available

7- Don: Turf Team

6- Enforcers: this rank members get it to be able to rob people

5- Outlaw: People who have gained trust in the family

4- Soldier: Same like rank 3 but they have to show more activity after getting this rank

3- Thug: members get this rank when they show activity in the family during events

2- Baby Outlaw: get this rank after we make sure that they knew everything in city

1- Trainee: new members to the family and will not get rank up till we make sure that they know all server rules

Family goals:

-My first goal go the family in top 3
-Win at least 3 events in day
-Help each others and we teach new members about all the rules
-make sure dont take any family warn
-Do every 2 or 3 days store robbery ,hostage sit and gun store
-Control all turfs

Family: Clothes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom