Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected CR,FailRP, DM| ID 134323,126178,124056,214928

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ivy_Bless
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 22, 2024
Time of violation
22:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vUt-LOZg0UE

IvyBless

Player
Player
Hello Admins,

All in POV!
  • Car Theft without Sufficient Demands (Rule 6.15): The players did not engage in proper roleplay or issue demands before stealing the car, which violates the rule requiring interaction before taking hostile actions. (Was CR before they took the car.)
  • Car Ramming (Rule 6.14): The act of ramming the vehicle constitutes using a vehicle to crash into another vehicle, which is explicitly prohibited and classified as car ramming.
  • Deathmatching (Rule 6.15): If the theft and ramming were done without proper roleplay justification, it could be seen as deathmatching, where a player is harmed without sufficient roleplay reason.

These actions disrupt the roleplay experience and undermine server rules. I request that appropriate action be taken against the offenders to maintain a fair environment for all players. Also looking to receive the funds back that I used to get my car out due to this failed RP situation if possible.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hedgar DeBozo

Player
Player
Okey, let me explain.
1-) We cant hear you in your pov. I believe its against rules.
2-) You cut your video right before demand. Are you trying to deceive admins? Its not my business but i feel like that.
3-) Your friend brake checking infront of us, he hard braking thats why we was not able to stop in this short distance. Sorry but it was not intentional.

IvyBless

Player
Player
Okey, let me explain.
1-) We cant hear you in your pov. I believe its against rules.
2-) You cut your video right before demand. Are you trying to deceive admins? Its not my business but i feel like that.
3-) Your friend brake checking infront of us, he hard braking thats why we was not able to stop in this short distance. Sorry but it was not intentional.
Can we see your POV then? And yes, Admin can see everything that happen, and will decide.

DoziLarkin

Player
Player
Why cut your POV? So funny. You won't get your money back because I don't think it's a rule break.
Hello Admins,

All in POV!
  • Car Theft without Sufficient Demands (Rule 6.15): The players did not engage in proper roleplay or issue demands before stealing the car, which violates the rule requiring interaction before taking hostile actions. (Was CR before they took the car.)
  • Car Ramming (Rule 6.14): The act of ramming the vehicle constitutes using a vehicle to crash into another vehicle, which is explicitly prohibited and classified as car ramming.
  • Deathmatching (Rule 6.15): If the theft and ramming were done without proper roleplay justification, it could be seen as deathmatching, where a player is harmed without sufficient roleplay reason.

These actions disrupt the roleplay experience and undermine server rules. I request that appropriate action be taken against the offenders to maintain a fair environment for all players. Also looking to receive the funds back that I used to get my car out due to this failed RP situation if possible.

Thank you for your consideration.

Aurelius Yvo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
rejected

provide longer pov 3mintues, you ended pov right when RP was about to start, I like to review the entire situation before making decision on this report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom