Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Goethe Mop
Suspect ID
131328 125513 132004
Date of violation
Apr 13, 2022
Time of violation
22:42
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOALLcz78cY&t=1s

ItzWildCat

Player
Player
These guys robbed me yesterday near the fort zacundo tunnel, it was all fine until they decided to shoot me. When I watched the video later, I've also realized that they have searched me without letting me know as well. After stealing my cash they told me nothing, waited for couple seconds during which I guess they were deciding whether they should kill me or not using discord, then just shot me and left me there. I've only seen 3 of them shot me and one of them was also the guy who searched me non rp way. I did not talk back to them because I had a mute ban at that moment. I will give the ID's of those who shot me with an explanation below. Now I know this complaint is super silly and there is no need to be such a crybaby, but this constantly happens so I decided to send this one and I guess these guys were the lucky ones.

-131328: The guy who opened fire first, and the one who searched me without letting me know whats going on
-125513: One of the guys who shot me( ID visible at 1:59)
-132004: One of the shooters. His id is not clearly visible when he is standing(only the first two digits, 13 so he must be one of the guys with 130k id) but he got out from the blue sultan, which there were 2 130k id's inside. 132004 and 134768. At minute 1:42 the guy with the 134768 id appears on the left side of the screen running around so it is the other guy.

Elon Mars

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 125513 and ID 132004 will receive a punishment for Ghetto rule 1.12​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom