Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vee Venetia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 23, 2024
Time of violation
8:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/u_jRuqjsXGc

Gamal A. Saad

Player
Player
State Rule 5.2

he did exactly that he asked to see my passport and searched me while i did nothing
(you all know this parking cars may respawn lately thats what happened i didnt hit you intentianly ) and i asked to see your ID because you are in a Jagular with green backlight how can i know you are FIB officer you didnt show me your ID and just abused your power and arrested me .. I asked for a lawyer you didnt provide one

also he did carry a stun gun with intention to use it in a green zone while i did nothing and even didnt run

also there is Power Gaming he arrested me while he is infront of me not behind and there is a space between us

Gamal A. Saad

Player
Player

PG here also in this POV he took me out of the vehicle while he is standing on the other side and he didnt ask for my jumpsuit size and didnt say my rights

Gamal A. Saad

Player
Player
After all of that i had to do CL because he ruined my RP. I was going to do RP situation when he caught me for nothing and decided to throw me in the jail after he confiscated all my stuff ( for exactly nothing ) thats obvious toxicity on players that are trying to RP in the server.

Takumi Hurtz

Player
Player

PG here also in this POV he took me out of the vehicle while he is standing on the other side and he didnt ask for my jumpsuit size and didnt say my rights
poor guy doesnt know the rules. He did no rulebreak. Stop crying and wait for admin decision. Also why are you trying to use pov from his livestream to defend yourself? Are you a fan? Use your own pov.

Gamal A. Saad

Player
Player
poor guy doesnt know the rules. He did no rulebreak. Stop crying and wait for admin decision. Also why are you trying to use pov from his livestream to defend yourself? Are you a fan? Use your own pov.
I didnt even know he is a streamer LOL. the URL he posted from his channel i took clips from his own POV and why do you care ?

you wait for admin decision and dont talk in something not yours

vAnimated

Player
Player
oh nice he removed the clips from the stream i ASK you to provide POV for the wwhole situation then XD
imagine trying to use someone elses pov from MY livestream. If you have an issue, provide pov and make a forum of any suspected rulebreaks you feel i have done. Otherwise, enjoy your punishment sir. I am done speaking with you now. let admins decide.

vAnimated

Player
Player
its the Admin decision if I post here or make another Forum

Also Admin I am asking for POV for the whole situation he just posted 20 secs
This forum is about you combat logging. You have been sitting here crying on my forum about alleged rulebreaks that I committed and instead of posting them on your own forum you trying to take clips from my livestream to use for your forum. Not to mention if you have rulebreaks admin gonna tell you the same thing. Make your own forum regarding any rulebreaks you think I did. my pov is clear. It shoes the rulebreak you did.

Last edited:

Gamal A. Saad

Player
Player
This forum is about you combat logging. You have been sitting here crying on my forum about alleged rulebreaks that I committed and instead of posting them on your own forum you trying to take clips from my livestream to use for your forum. Not to mention if you have rulebreaks admin gonna tell you the same thing. Make your own forum regarding any rulebreaks you think I did.
Admins decision not yours and ofc i am taking from your own stream thats lucky for me because there was no event or i wasnt in serious RP situation i didnt have my Bodycam on You are the one who should provide a bodycam for the whole situation when I ask thats what ORGs employees do

vAnimated

Player
Player
Admins decision not yours and ofc i am taking from your own stream thats lucky for me because there was no event or i wasnt in serious RP situation i didnt have my Bodycam on You are the one who should provide a bodycam for the whole situation when I ask thats what ORGs employees do
Stop crying on my forum and wait for the admin to decide. You were clearly under arrest and did combat log which is plain for EVERYONE to see. I'm done arguing with you. Let the admin decide. Even though the POV is clear, you need to make your own forum and get off of mine. You claiming I have done some rulebreak but not providing your own pov to prove that nor making your own forum is your problem not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom