Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hank Ross
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 25, 2024
Time of violation
20:10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=330mCi4uvYc

xiaopangmcdoggo

Player
Player
Player RDM
He came up as I was fueling my car and shot me dead.
Gave absolutely no demands whatsoever. I started recording as soon as he shot me.
This happened outside of hotel. He was alone, outside of the danger zone.
And he stole the car.

Eneste

Player
Player
This is not a rdm, I was looking for her to steal a car and when she stopped, I sprayed her and stole her car. car theft.

xiaopangmcdoggo

Player
Player
you killed me in a normal zone, no demands, nothing. You came up from behind and sprayed me dead. Not even a word. That is the definition of RDM.

Eneste

Player
Player
If I have so much money and cannot insure one of my vehicles, it is not my fault, sir.

xiaopangmcdoggo

Player
Player
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

6.16 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming" | Jail 120 min or WARN

Eneste

Player
Player
Is there a video of why I didn't warn you? If there is no video of me warning or not warning, this will not be accepted.

Eneste

Player
Player
If you had a complete video recording and I had not warned you, then I would have been punished, but you do not have a video of this, you only started the video after your death.

xiaopangmcdoggo

Player
Player
Let the admins do their thing. Why you so nervous if you didn't do anything wrong? Chill. You clearly stated that you stopped, sprayed me and left.

Eneste

Player
Player
Yes, I sprayed you, but who says I didn't give you a warning to get you out of the vehicle? Do you have proof?

xiaopangmcdoggo

Player
Player
Are you going to continue your inflammatory commentary here or can you just let the admins deny my claim? You are obviously scared, that is why you are in here roaming the forums for complaints against you. Go away, let the admins review it and deny it. There is nothing more for you to say here.

Sle Azy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

POV does not show situation, you are already dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom