Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Manumay Malhotra
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 26, 2024
Time of violation
14:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ARCOWEy7F5g?si=HFi4QBwdex1R_5TS

Sankhayan Ganguly

Player
Player
not off topic. if you can check club logs youll see that they started it first, then my members just replied, no one provoked.

DAAMAN

Player
Player
Not off topic: i am victor diaz mentioned in the club chat ss above clearly see assassin fam member firstly typed our fam leader name wrongly and started provoking not we started so i say please go to depth and pass the neccessary decisions dear god

Hope for a free and fair decision also we just pointed the gun at the sleeping guy not shooted or gave him demands the guys from assassin came and started to intimate us for raiding as it can be seen in their own pov

Also the id 87085 should get banned for not using the legal software for recording like (nvidia inbuilt recorder) as he is not recording all overlays can be checked in his pov

Last edited:

Manumay Malhotra

Player
Player
As u can see senior admin told meNot off topic: i am victor diaz mentioned in the club chat ss above clearly see assassin fam member firstly typed our fam leader name wrongly and started provoking not we started so i say please go to depth and pass the neccessary decisions dear god
Hope for a free and fair decision also we just pointed the gun at the sleeping guy not shooted or gave him demands the guys from assassin came and started to intimate us for raiding as it can be seen in their own pov
Also the id 87085 should get banned for not using the legal software for recording like (nvidia inbuilt recorder) as he is not recording all overlays can be checked in his pov
Not off topic : Brother it is not a illegal software and another thing all overlays are being recording.

DAAMAN

Player
Player
Not off topic : Brother it is not a illegal software and another thing all overlays are being recording.
But there r no overlays in pov brother 🫡 also in the recent rukes updates we cannot use any other recorder than nvidia shadowplay, medal and amd’s own software. Also please let the worthy admins take the decision and stop commenting please stay calm ✌️

Paradox Maddy

I don't answer on messages "Hi"
Server Administrator
All the off topic commentors will receive a forum punishment

Paradox Maddy

I don't answer on messages "Hi"
Server Administrator
Reviewed

ID 77642 will receive a punishment for RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom