Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected PC Check + RDM + UB Demand + Gr 3.1 | 13968 , 130786

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Toya Destroyer
Suspect ID
13968 , 130786
Date of violation
Sep 26, 2024
Time of violation
18:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/JRGuAtZK6co

Eagle Aashika

Eagle Aashika
Player
someone pls tell this guy when two people kill this guy no one need PC check still you can go ahead and also No overlay in POV brother

DevilEagle

Player
someone pls tell this guy if two people kill him with warning and he dies that mean he cant ran. but still no one can tell him coz obviously he is targeting us from the beginning in GOV site and in club chat which everyone know why you coming to our fam house and targeting us bro pls tell. we dont even consider u in competition bro why targeting us bro why. btw no overlay in POV

syrus

Syrus Otaku πŸ•ΈοΈ
Player
someone pls tell this guy if two people kill him with warning and he dies that mean he cant ran. but still no one can tell him coz obviously he is targeting us from the beginning in GOV site and in club chat which everyone know why you coming to our fam house and targeting us bro pls tell. we dont even consider u in competition bro why targeting us bro why. btw no overlay in POV
leave he is just take revenge for that forum - Reviewed - GR 3.1+3.2|119858

because he knew that he will be bannedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

DevilEagle

Player
leave he is just take revenge for that forum - Reviewed - GR 3.1+3.2|119858

because he knew that he will be bannedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Wxactly and thats why he is coming to our fam house whole time i mean like check his all POVS he is always near our fam house and spamming in club chat and i consider this guy is targetting us and our fam in the club chat as well as here. Like today also he got banned for 7 days for abusing us only please check. Just because of this kind of toxic people who only know abusing and not playing fair other people get bullied. Ezz gov buddy

syrus

Syrus Otaku πŸ•ΈοΈ
Player
Wxactly and thats why he is coming to our fam house whole time i mean like check his all POVS he is always near our fam house and spamming in club chat and i consider this guy is targetting us and our fam in the club chat as well as here. Like today also he got banned for 7 days for abusing us only please check. Just because of this kind of toxic people who only know abusing and not playing fair other people get bullied. Ezz gov buddy
Ofcourse targeting... everytime i saw him around our fam house + crying in cc

DevilEagle

Player
sure think blind
EZZZ Targeting. bro check your previous rejected forums and our approved forums where you always wait in our fam house to do something. Although your english is very bad but still you try to do something that makes us do something. Btw you are already banned for abusing us bro. I hope you remember

Truth spoker

I fcuk those who ruin the rp.
Player
PC Check, RDM and UB Demand for 130786 His every single bullet hits me even though i am running. Gr 3.1 For 13968. All in Pov
πŸ˜‚ fuckin dumbass kiddo little piece of fucking shit that guy was telling his friend 'gareeb' not you and wtf is didn't missing a shotπŸ˜‚ even a fucking noob can kill you you ran in a straight way not in a circle and two guys were shooting at you. Don't try to target anyone your whole forum history is filled with these guys u targetting and provoking from months now. I don't see any other forum like rdm pov req etc. Youre always targetting some selected guys from months. Admin please take an action this kinda behaviour ruin the rp...

and sadly you are already banned fucking poor shit.

Truth spoker

I fcuk those who ruin the rp.
Player
πŸ˜‚ fuckin dumbass kiddo little piece of fucking shit that guy was telling his friend 'gareeb' not you and wtf is didn't missing a shotπŸ˜‚ even a fucking noob can kill you you ran in a straight way not in a circle and two guys were shooting at you. Don't try to target anyone your whole forum history is filled with these guys u targetting and provoking from months now. I don't see any other forum like rdm pov req etc. Youre always targetting some selected guys from months. Admin please take an action this kinda behaviour ruin the rp...

and sadly you are already banned fucking poor shit.
And wtf is Ub demand did u saw any solar why did u came to our fam house??,, oh sorry for targetting and provoking so they do a rule break and you post a forum on them. that's a fucking targetting you motherfucker piece of dog's shit.

DevilEagle

Player
And wtf is Ub demand did u saw any solar why did u came to our fam house??,, oh sorry for targetting and provoking so they do a rule break and you post a forum on them. that's a fucking targetting you motherfucker piece of dog's shit.
EXACTLY MAN. this proves you are a real truth spoker

DevilEagle

Player
Check THREAD OWNER forums i mean he is definitely targeting me and my friends on regular basis and we are tired of him now

Jin Frost

π•Žπ•™π•ͺ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒π•₯𝕖 π•žπ•–?
Senior Administrator
Reviewing

Jin Frost

Senior Administrator
Fix Id in title & suspect id (Can't see Id 13968 in whole pov)
you got 7hours to do so

Jin Frost

Senior Administrator
Thread Rejected
Failed to fix details in the given time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom