Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Vee Venetia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 26, 2024
Time of violation
21:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/lUHPTDnIQCQ

vAnimated

Player
Player
All in pov no demand given whatsoever he was obviously debt collector we waiting for him to approach so we can give demands and he just starts shooting for no reason

vAnimated

Player
Player
the guy gave 5sec warning to leave pulled out his gun aimed at me so..
nah G look at the situation. Look where we were standing at. if you are given demands that doesnt mean run up from some unknown area and start shooting enjoy the warning you about to get

lalolalos

Player
Player
Unknown area what u mean u we’re aiming at me from far u saw where I came from after giving demand to leave in 5 sec, I was waiting for u at the hospital

vAnimated

Player
Player
Unknown area what u mean u we’re aiming at me from far u saw where I came from after giving demand to leave in 5 sec, I was waiting for u at the hospital
Aiming at someone far away doesnt give you the right to run up and start shooting at them. We were WELL DONE with the situation. Wait for the admin to decide. There is nothing to justify your reasoning for running up and shooting with no demands

lalolalos

Player
Player
Aiming at someone far away doesnt give you the right to run up and start shooting at them. We were WELL DONE with the situation. Wait for the admin to decide. There is nothing to justify your reasoning for running up and shooting with no demands

How much was the vest

Top Bottom