Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
King AArush
Administrators nickname
Krish pluxury
Date
Sep 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/OWp4TqY

king AArush

Player
Player
A 14-day ban was imposed after seeing just one photo, if you watch the whole video then it is so good but you did not think it necessary to see it because he is your friend Then I am on a youtube, so I get such comments every day, so if I put a screenshot of it like this, then 10-15 will be banned every day, if you say then I will do that work. Tell me what problem you had in asking for the full POV from that Strangers ?

king AArush

Player
Player
You are right admin and complainer if right then I want full POV And if you can't take POV from him, then ban me permanently. Because you guys get permission to do anything, then you will do anything, you ban me without meaning like you have done now. If you can't take POV, then unban me,

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Deputy Chief Administrator
You were punished correctly
If you have the proof of other person breaking rules you can for sure report him in complaint about player section​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom