Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
madd maroc
Suspect ID
186038 278170
Date of violation
Sep 28, 2024
Time of violation
22:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/laOJXhX-yWM

jack skater

Player
solar situation therefore im shooting ( i kill when hits 22:00 )
every violation is in the comment section under video
ty.
this incident happened on 28th and u posted on 30th its already been 2 days ur a bit late bozo

plus this aint the full situation show the full pov of how you and friends started rdming

Last edited:

madd dogg

Player
Player
bro this is so hilarious , did u just said 31/09 to avoid punishement ; there is no such thing as 31/09 lol ,
and this is full pov , if you caliming i did something wrong post ur pov

Last edited:

jack skater

Player
bro this is so hilarious , did u just said 31/09 to avoid punishement ; there is no such thing as 31/09 lol ,
and this is full pov , if you caliming i did something wrong post ur pov
u posted on 30th its already been 2 days and like I said if ur gonna report someone post the full situation bozo

madd dogg

Player
Player
incident happend 28/09/2024 at 22:00 , thread posted 30/09/204 at 21:43, dont even go that route brother ,its a valid report, ill give u one thing is that u have a mouth

Last edited:

madd dogg

Player
Player
again thats the whole full situation , if u claim i dont post full pov, post yours then

jack skater

Player
again thats the whole full situation , if u claim i dont post full pov, post yours then
Its not the full situation stop lying admin can clearly see in the video me saying why u killing me so why would I say that bozo

U and ur friends were rdming

and I will tell u this ur name actually suits u
u are a mad puppy

Last edited:

jack skater

Player
plus I want an arabic admin to view this forum u are clearly meta gaming telling ur friends our location in arabic on discord

Last edited:

madd dogg

Player
Player
Its not the full situation stop lying admin can clearly see in the video me saying why u killing me so why would I say that bozo

U and ur friends were rdming

and I will tell u this ur name actually suits u
u are a mad puppy
off topic + toxicity in forums too , why u bring my name in this , what does that have to do with the situation , also , one more time thats full situation , i was the only one there , i didnt rdm , hour hits 22:00 which allow me to start shooting to take solars and which what i did , situation shouldve stop here , but u were so toxic about the situation and u were calling me names , and you are doing same thing now

madd dogg

Player
Player
a guy who said 31/09 will try to do evrything to escape the punishement . wont talk to you anymore , you're so toxic

jack skater

Player

i wasnt even talking
Like I said I need an arabic admin to check this forum he will clearly see u did meta gaming ur friends telling u or u telling them our location stop trying to deceive admins by saying ur not even talking

Last edited:

Tommy bollo

Player
Player

let an arabic admin check this forum this guy is meta gaming with his friends​

madd dogg

Player
Player

let an arabic admin check this forum this guy is meta gaming with his friends​

matter of fact let a Moroccan admin check the forum, because in video we speak darija and there might be some difficulties with the dialect, so please let a Moroccan admin review what was said and see if 1 information was said

jack skater

Player
matter of fact let a Moroccan admin check the forum, because in video we speak darija and there might be some difficulties with the dialect, so please let a Moroccan admin review what was said and see if 1 information was said
no need any arabic admin can understand u or ur friend saying there is someone on the right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom