Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Enzo_Lopez
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Aug 18, 2021
Time
21:45
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/0lHNlNA

Enzo Lopez

Player
Player
Good Evening,
me (Enzo Lopez, ID: 8129) and my friends Dean Howard (ID: 6692), Occipital Vice(ID 14081), Moonbeam Howard (ID: 6786) got banned for buying and selling Items from eachother (e.g.Luminous Adidas pants for 10m or rare masks 10m) actually asked admin right before that if I get in trouble for general rule 1.9 if I do that and he told me if i sell items it’s totally fine. I would have not done it if admins told me the right thing so I‘m asking for a punishment appeal because we got led astray and we didn’t knew we were doing something wrong. In the future that will not happen again but a ban is a too harsh punishment from my point of view. I can see you can’t put down every detail of every rule but that’s why I asked an administrator for help about that question.
Actually that was not the first admin that I‘ve asked and everybody told me it’s fine.

Moonbeam

Player
Player
Hello, this is Moonbeam Howard (ID 6786). I was banned today along with my friends listed above. I would have never broke general rule 1.9 if we weren't told multiple times that it was completely okay. I have put so many hours into the city and love it here and never would have intentionally done something i knew was against the rules. I have never even been to demorgan. Please consider appealing our ban.

Chotu

14k Chotu | Ballas | Ex Vagos | Ex FIB
Player
Good Evening,
me (Enzo Lopez, ID: 8129) and my friends Dean Howard (ID: 6692), Occipital Vice(ID 14081), Moonbeam Howard (ID: 6786) got banned for buying and selling Items from eachother (e.g.Luminous Adidas pants for 10m or rare masks 10m) actually asked admin right before that if I get in trouble for general rule 1.9 if I do that and he told me if i sell items it’s totally fine. I would have not done it if admins told me the right thing so I‘m asking for a punishment appeal because we got led astray and we didn’t knew we were doing something wrong. In the future that will not happen again but a ban is a too harsh punishment from my point of view. I can see you can’t put down every detail of every rule but that’s why I asked an administrator for help about that question.
Actually that was not the first admin that I‘ve asked and everybody told me it’s fine.
we were also banned for same reason bro
thats rule

TonyLightsUp

Player
Player
I have asked admins and was told that this is allowed in the past they should be unbanned,
unknown.png

Occipital Vice

Player
Player
Hello, this is Occipital Vice (ID 14081). I was banned today along with my friends listed above. I also would have never broke general rule 1.9 intentionally if we weren't told multiple times that it is allowed. I enjoy this city so much and spend most of my day here with family and friends. I have a clean record of not getting any warrings or demorgan. Please consider appealing our ban.

MoeinQu

Player
Player
hi. its (MoeinQu , ID:43012)
With respect to all admins, my opinion is that it is better for people who have not posed a serious threat to the server and have behaved legally and with respect to other members, to be gentle because it will improve and develop the city. Maybe for people like them, it would be better to add comments to the rules.
sry for my bad english
Thanks

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
On the real

why can’t I drain my bank and buy unnecessary items ? Would this not push me to spend more irl money or time on your server to give myself that dopamine hit again???

This shows both my time and money spent in the game are not truly mine to use as I want.

it gets lost if I decide to do me and splurge ? Lol

Stormy Cox

𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚
Player
Hey, with all the respect to all admins I’ve also been told by admins that if you sell items with the G action on the person and exchange it’s not a rule break, people buy a desert scarf for more than 10Mil and they exchange it with the G action in 1 attempt and nothing happens.

Sky Dollar

assisting you...
Blocked
Hey, with all the respect to all admins I’ve also been told by admins that if you sell items with the G action on the person and exchange it’s not a rule break, people buy a desert scarf for more than 10Mil and they exchange it with the G action in 1 attempt and nothing happens.
i kno i sumone buyed gcoines he kant do anything in his report becaause he know that he making money if he punished him so he kant buy gcoines he he stopped making money

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Topic locked to avoid future offtop.
Now about your "complain", and that you where informed by admins that if you SELL / TRADE items as BUYER/SELLER you don't fall under rule 1.9 - And this is Perfectly correct!

BUT this is not your case, all of you have SOLD 1 CIGGARETTE, 1 ANIME MASK, 1 BURGER, 1 PERCH, 1 STRAWBERRY, etc, for 5 to 10 Millions EACH and SCOPE of your "Transaction" was passing / gifting the money for Auction purchase, and THIS scope is completely different from been in BUYER/SELLER relations.

There is nothing wrong with "rules", problem is that u tried to "cheat system" - this will not be tolerated at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom