Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Krazzy Singh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 15, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11mqzm-d28k

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
In POV #1, they gave us 3 seconds to leave the compound. I thought the standard is 5 seconds. We complied and as we were leaving, 2996 places a spike trap directly infront of our car and we were unable to drive as you can see in the POV our tires were spinning. And they thought that we were not complying and shot us dead and arrested us.

In POV #2, you can see 2996 running with 172 Cuffed in the background. ID 172 doesnt have POV and thats why he is using my POV. He will approve the report below.
At 45 seconds you can see 2996 dragging 172 and at 53 seconds you can see 2996 running with 172 in cuffs being dragged behind.

Esmate Russo

Player
Player
I am id 172 and i didn't have my body cam as my NVIDIA was not working so my friend caught the incident. And the NG officer must also have a pov as they have to keep a pov of every arrest they do.
And in #2 pov you can see the id 6770 (fib) is yelling yes or no about understanding rights, don't he have to read it 2-3 times to the person if he/she not responding. And then continue towards the procedure? If you have any further question I am more than happy to answer it ,I rest my case.

Last edited:

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Report Approved !
ID 2996 will be punished for Power gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom