Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Moe Shiesty
Administrators nickname
Satriko Narcos
Date
Oct 1, 2024
Time
07:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/830071/#post-2923751

Moe Shiesty

Player
Player
This FIB member named Michael Shakespeare, didnt show the full situation which caused me to get a warning. All though i dont have pov. He should have full pov and it would show that it was an atm robbery there and i was present the whole time. i would like to request him to show the full situation as it isnt RDM and he should recieve some type of admin deception for cutting out the beginning.

Michael Smiley

Player
Player
This FIB member named Michael Shakespeare, didnt show the full situation which caused me to get a warning. All though i dont have pov. He should have full pov and it would show that it was an atm robbery there and i was present the whole time. i would like to request him to show the full situation as it isnt RDM and he should recieve some type of admin deception for cutting out the beginning.
Since you wanna get down to getting me punished for Admin Deception, I am gonna willingly post the IRRELEVENT part too, which is just gonna get you in more trouble.

Let's start off with the start of the POV, you randomly come in and start shouting it's a party it's a party, which I decide to ignore because I don't like addressing childish behavior, after which you decide to shoot at me and kill me, no issues with that too. Until you look closely while I am lying dead on the ground. Seems like someone died along with me and got MK'ed due to the MK bug. After that as I am getting patched up the guy proceeds to CR me and Zoro. After he patches me up the situation's over, no one's shooting at no one, no one has their guns out and everything's all good, even the ATM robbery is now over since Blood already turned it off at the start of all of this. But then uh oh, seems like someone pulls up in a Rental back to the same place they died at under 15 minutes and kills me again. Oh and just to prove that I am not putting things in from my pocket, the time of your death is 07:03 IC, and in the POV it is exactly at the timestamp 02:46. You can see that you died and got transported to the hospital if you look closely on the right corner, near the UI where it shows the keybind to speaking IC. I wonder if that's breaking NLR. Oh and maybe change your clothes next time if you wanna do NLR yeah cuz otherwise it's pretty easy to prove that you did NLR off of your clothes, which can lead to the admins searching your logs and finding out if you did or not.

Man I don't get why you decided to put this appeal, got you in more trouble instead of helping you out but yeah I would highly suggest you go and make sure that you haven't broken any rules during the ordeal then decide to post a bodycam request. Oh well now it's upto the admin's to decide what's what but yeah next time don't take things on your ego and just accept your mistake yeah, before you get into deeper trouble than you already are in.

Bodycam:

Michael Smiley

Player
Player
Oh and one more thing, i would like to know how you found out that i was an FIB employee, ik you did it by searching me up on the FIB emails but that doesnt make any sense does it RP wise because i never showed you my ID or gave you my name ICly, so i dont think you can use that information here. I might be mistaken on that but yeah just something i wanted to point out since i dont like people being petty and looking me up on discord servers to find out who i am. My SSN is enough for you to make this appeal, you dont have to look me up and check which org i am in and stuff like that.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom