Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Assassin Paradox
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 2, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mI3npc8EPs4?si=3-hJLa_M7s54sH_B

Assasin Paradox

Player
Player
Hi my name is Assassin Paradox, i was a fam member of Badmash Family which is now known as For Real family. When their family was in initial stage they asked me for around 25 mollion from which they just gave me 10m back. Now i need money thats why i asked my money back but they are denying to give me back my money. when i forced them to give my money back they accused me as betrayer and kicked me from the family. Idont have in game proff about the money i have given to him, but i have mails(discord) chat with him in which he is refusing me to give my money back and laughing at me. All chat is in the recording.

Prefer Indian Admin.

akatsuki zack

Player
Player
BRO is cooked FR XD
bro-cooked-v0-1396labomhbc1.jpg

Dhruv bassj

Player
Player
Hi my name is Assassin Paradox, i was a fam member of Badmash Family which is now known as For Real family. When their family was in initial stage they asked me for around 25 mollion from which they just gave me 10m back. Now i need money thats why i asked my money back but they are denying to give me back my money. when i forced them to give my money back they accused me as betrayer and kicked me from the family. Idont have in game proff about the money i have given to him, but i have mails(discord) chat with him in which he is refusing me to give my money back and laughing at me. All chat is in the recording.

Prefer Indian Admin.
We need Justice for Assassin paradox Administration please help this player this is scam administration please reply to him

Sunny Pluxury

Player
Player
Justice For Paradox and Paradox i can understand your fillings Because Venomous Family also asked me money for that they made me family Deputy and after that there deputy Rishu kicked me from fam the money which i have given them from starting like when i joined the en 2 was around 15 million and 1 time i given then 8 million + 1 car which i spend Money near 2 to 3 million so in en 2 many scammers are there be awair of them

Skymax ForReal

Skymax Badmash
Player
He didn't give money to family leader he donate the money to family in family balance and if he has proof then send the proof I will give him money we didn't ask for money and if he give he give for family Growth and i have one proof I am attached with this message
He donated 8.3 million and now asked for 20 million and he is saying from him self we already give him an ATM worth of 10 million

HarryBadmash

Player
Player
first of all the ones commenting should know that they are not involved in all this. poor english as well. and an ooc proof is not consider an proof as well and pls tell your fam to stop commenting it looks fake like thst it just look you are crying and the other thing if the money is donated by your will then it was your choice if you had put it in the fam balace its donation and the ooc profes can be edited show your ic POV to confirm it as well stop crying here everybody and the guy callad baab yadav he was never in our fam so what justice and justice for what for what his donations? anyone can donate by there own will and them make a forum asking for justice? what a crap is this without proof just some here put anything as proof then ask your whole fam to comment for justice and thinkinh it will work lol it isnt a scam at all its clear.

Badmash Ashu

Player
Player
He didn't give money to family leader he donate the money to family in family balance and if he has proof then send the proof I will give him money we didn't ask for money and if he give he give for family Growth and i have one proof I am attached with this message
He donated 8.3 million and now asked for 20 million and he is saying from him self we already give him an ATM worth of 10 million
I an Deputy of the family, Admin you can see in photo he is deceiving admin and ge didn't give money to my family leader.

Assasin Paradox

Player
Player
😂😂 nicee deleted other messages forcefully

Last edited:

Anmol Pandey

Player
Player

Prefer Indian Admin.
God Please help him they also betray me but i dont have proof so unable to make forum

Assasin Paradox

Player
Player
first of all the ones commenting should know that they are not involved in all this. poor english as well. and an ooc proof is not consider an proof as well and pls tell your fam to stop commenting it looks fake like thst it just look you are crying and the other thing if the money is donated by your will then it was your choice if you had put it in the fam balace its donation and the ooc profes can be edited show your ic POV to confirm it as well stop crying here everybody and the guy callad baab yadav he was never in our fam so what justice and justice for what for what his donations? anyone can donate by there own will and them make a forum asking for justice? what a crap is this without proof just some here put anything as proof then ask your whole fam to comment for justice and thinkinh it will work lol it isnt a scam at all its clear.
Ohh En3 Blacklisted playeres are Here to teach us lol

Assassion_MaxternYT

Player
Player
Look En3 blacklisted guys was here to tell us lol

Top Bottom