Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Warn
Players nickname
LOYAL LYL
Administrators nickname
Rich Zainn
Date
Oct 3, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/831878/#post-2929307

LOPA LOTH

Player
Player
1 . As you can see, my dears, I am simply being punished with ( warn ) because a pov was uploaded on me that is less than one minute long, which is a violation of the laws,

2 . and we were not shown the entire video. Secondly, I came like anyone trying to defend the caravan, whether to steal it or protect it. When I came, I saw dead people, and this is the only person who has a weapon and is standing in front of the caravan. This means that he killed everyone, And he stands in such a place without fear for his life ,and it is natural for me to come and kill him. He has a weapon in his hand . i think thats all we need to do for stealing caravan or protecting it, isn't that right?

I hope you review the matter and scrutinize the punishment that was given to me.

THANK ALL

Top Bottom