Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nikita Frolov
Administrators nickname
Tony Blank
Date
Oct 4, 2024
Time
2:26 AM
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/831805/

illuet

Player
Player
Did I rob him? I took his shoes off.
That's just outrageous. How do you want me to do a quest to take another player's shoes off? Plus, there's no green zone in this beach market area. If there was, I wouldn't have been able to take his shoes off.

I literally got 3 hours in jail for server mechanics.

For when you step outside the market area you get shot from all sides - the server approves of this and no one is penalized for it.

Also, if you think it's a green zone, why is player 404761 calmly threatening me with a gun?

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Tony Blank

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
All beachmarket area is green zone, also if u want to do ur task do it outside of the green zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom