Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cyber Rock
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 4, 2024
Time of violation
19:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1esPCa2JzyE

mr_abhi198

Player
Player
Dear Admin,
I recently joined the family Orange Ninjas, and a member named Prince Tyagi offered to sell me a car. I informed him that I only had 900k, and he agreed to sell me the car for that amount, with the understanding that I would pay the rest later. When we met for the transaction, he asked me to transfer the money first and said he would sell the car for 1000 to avoid tax. I asked if he intended to keep the money, and he assured me he wouldn’t.
However, after I sent him the 900k, he said to wait while "I will sell you car". Instead, he fired me from the family and logged off the game, effectively stealing my money. I request that you please take action against him.
Thank you!

Prince Warrior

Player
Player
Dear Admin,
I recently joined the family Orange Ninjas, and a member named Prince Tyagi offered to sell me a car. I informed him that I only had 900k, and he agreed to sell me the car for that amount, with the understanding that I would pay the rest later. When we met for the transaction, he asked me to transfer the money first and said he would sell the car for 1000 to avoid tax. I asked if he intended to keep the money, and he assured me he wouldn’t.
However, after I sent him the 900k, he said to wait while "I will sell you car". Instead, he fired me from the family and logged off the game, effectively stealing my money. I request that you please take action against him.
Thank you!
Wtf i give you your money after that

Prince Warrior

Player
Player
Dear Admin,
Thank you!
first of all i giveing you money on same time and thats is not your car ok and why you fill froum

Prince Warrior

Player
Player
Dear Admin,
Thank
Dear Admin,
Thank y
Dear Admin,
Thank you!
admin sry for that but i giving him money after and they say me to do tax evade see in pov i giving him money

Prince Warrior

Player
Player
Dear Admin,
Thank you!
admin sry for that but you see pov i giving him moneyy and he say me to do tax evade

Prince Warrior

Player
Player
Dear Admin,
Thank you!
Hello admin i clear all the things he giving me money thoose time my connection lost after i relog the game and i giving him his money back bcz tax evade is illegal so i didn't sale him car and i give him his money back

Prince Warrior

Player
Player
Dear Admin,
Thank you!
And i didn't fire you from family thats is you network problem

Prince Warrior

Player
Player
Dear Admin,
Thank you!
He lied on me i giving him money they fill forum against me thats is not fair bro their are no any reason

mr_abhi198

Player
Player
He lied on me i giving him money they fill forum against me thats is not fair bro their are no any reason
and what about XA-21. You scammed me for that, my bad that i don't have POV of that, for once leave that but you try to scam, so you have to get punished for that. So you can't do this again with anyone.

Prince Warrior

Player
Player
and what about XA-21. You scammed me for that, my bad that i don't have POV of that, for once leave that but you try to scam, so you have to get punished for that. So you can't do this again with anyone.
Which xa21 why you give fake allegations on me

Prince Warrior

Player
Player
Ohh ok i do scam so after 10min i giving you money see my pov bcz thats time my game crashed bcz of low end pc

Prince Warrior

Player
Player
Ohh ok i do scam so after 10min i giving you money see my pov bcz thats time my game crashed bcz of low end pc
Hello dear admin when he give me 900k thoose time my game crashed bcz i have low end pc and after 10min i came in game and i giving him money back and i go offline after that now he giving fake allegations on me he was a lied on me

Prince Warrior

Player
Player
admin please check log of 2nd Oct approx 20:30 IRL. He buy XA-21 from auto fair at 10k.

okay, automatic i got fired right?
Check Admin that's not my problem i suddenly visit the autofair and i purchase my a car i dont know 10k 2m i purchase a car from auto fair their are many of people buying car from auto fair then you give all the people they are scammer

mr_abhi198

Player
Player
approx 2 time you fired me from fam.
Hello dear admin when he give me 900k thoose time my game crashed bcz i have low end pc and after 10min i came in game and i giving him money back and i go offline after that now he giving fake allegations on me he was a lied on me
everythings in POV buddy. Only you and me are only in fam. and you position is high. Then how i got fired. Lets decide admin for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom