Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cyber Rock
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 4, 2024
Time of violation
19:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1esPCa2JzyE

mr_abhi198

Player
Player
Check Admin that's not my problem i suddenly visit the autofair and i purchase my a car i dont know 10k 2m i purchase a car from auto fair their are many of people buying car from auto fair then you give all the people they are scammer
Yeah yeah! leave that for a while. How I got fired again and again. Dear Admin kindly focus on this. I have another POV let me upload that, then you decide he will be punished or not. I don't care if what happened to me doesn't happen to others, that's why I want to be punished for it. Lets decide him buddy!

Prince Warrior

Player
Player
Yeah yeah! leave that for a while. How I got fired again and again. Dear Admin kindly focus on this. I have another POV let me upload that, then you decide he will be punished or not. I don't care if what happened to me doesn't happen to others, that's why I want to be punished for it. Lets decide him buddy!
Ok just stop the conservation between us admin will decide

Mailbunta

Player
Player
Dear Admin,
I recently joined the family Orange Ninjas, and a member named Prince Tyagi offered to sell me a car. I informed him that I only had 900k, and he agreed to sell me the car for that amount, with the understanding that I would pay the rest later. When we met for the transaction, he asked me to transfer the money first and said he would sell the car for 1000 to avoid tax. I asked if he intended to keep the money, and he assured me he wouldn’t.
However, after I sent him the 900k, he said to wait while "I will sell you car". Instead, he fired me from the family and logged off the game, effectively stealing my money. I request that you please take action against him.
Thank you!
Wow one more forum 😂

Mailbunta

Player
Player
You both are doing wrong you both get ban

Mailbunta

Player
Player
You both giving fake allegations and you all are doing worng as he can clearly see you both just lied on him

Mailbunta

Player
Player
Brother when you take you money so why you do forums against him thats is also part of scam bro in pov he give you money after 10-20min but he give you money thats mean this is not scam and you fill forum after 2-3 hour means you just lied on him

Mailbunta

Player
Player
Bro i giving you both an advice close the forum and resolve your problem in game not here bcz you both are come in scam means you both get ban last thing i said you

Prince Warrior

Player
Player
1.Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
2.Please include evidence in proper way and You both just doing in game normal transaction
3.You have 4 hours to respond
Yeah bro he dont have any proof but he giving me fake allegations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom