Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andy Lemon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 15, 2022
Time of violation
22:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DEudaz2uRw

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
This family keeps rdm us at any chance they get. Please check kill logs and youll see its happening many times.

He claims there was a solar panel raid but you can just kill on the street in the city like this.
also this house im infront of is not his house anyway its someone we know and we can be there.

My mic hasnet been working last few days so if he says i spoke to them thats not possible atm.

not a min but still just getting killed by them for no reason

Last edited:

Joseph Monkey

Player
Player
darren miller came to house and said that you guys need to chill ask your family members he said that you guys are neighbors and that we need to be nice to eachother

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Just wait for admin on forum and leave me alone in game.
if it was a solar raid provide pov since its a small event.

Penelope Lime

Player
Player
not how it works not a red sphere event
Just provide POV, you've got 3 reports on you within the last HOUR. You can't say jack to one of them, and in the other you say the same damned thing you do here, "we gave demands for solar panels". I dunno how the whole 'stand your ground' concept gets missed by the ruies, where a gang of people could defend their property when they're THERE, lol...

And anyway, just eat the shit sammich, you can have TEN reports on you daily and won't get kicked. Suck it up.

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
if darren miller didnt take care of this like you said I think thats trying to lie to admins in my opinion

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
These are different occasions from the other reports. Let the admins look at it. He needs to learn he can't mass rdm like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom