Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Emre Scolfieldd
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 6, 2024
Time of violation
20:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kmk81eJxSOc?si=MJ0QEDi2oLtIo7fa

Emre Scolfieldd

Player
Player
I was selling my car for 3.8 million, then a player posted a negotiable car buy ad, he said he would buy my car but he said he had 300k money and e46 and, he would pay me by selling his flat So the deal was my car = his flat 300k money and his car, he offered me his car instead of the flat did. Then he sent me a request, but he asked me to send a request, I threw away the car and bought it for 300k, then he took me to the apartment, said he would get my stuff, left the game and blocked me from the email. I'm trying to contact him, but he turned on Do Not Disturb mode, he can't communicate.
So my loss is about 3m and he gave me a car worth only 400k and 300k money and this guy has a side account and transfers it to him. Today he defrauded many people, including me, with the same tactic.

Emre Scolfieldd

Player
Player
I was selling my car for 3.8 million, then a player posted a negotiable car buy ad, he said he would buy my car but he said he had 300k money and e46 and apartment 310 he would pay me by selling his flat So the deal was my car = his flat 300k money and his car, he offered me his car instead of the flat did. Then he sent me a request, but he asked me to send a request, I threw away the car and bought it for 300k, then he took me to the apartment, said he would get my stuff, left the game and blocked me from the email. I'm trying to contact him, but he turned on Do Not Disturb mode, he can't communicate.
So my loss is about 3m and he gave me a car worth only 400k and 300k money and this guy has a side account and transfers it to him. Today he defrauded many people, including me, with the same tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom